• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations on Winning the Online Training Sweepstakes for New Consultants!

C
chelynn
I got a call from the HO today. :) I won the Online Training Sweepstakes for New Consultants in May!!! Since I completed all six training courses in May, I got multiple entries for one month (or so she said ;) ).

I get a $25 gift certificate to the Merrill store! :D

YAY!!!

I called my director, and she was so surprised! She's going to put me in the newsletter. :cool: She said no one she knows ever wins those things, LOL!

Way to go!

Ann R

Congratulations! Are you going to spend it online, or at National Conference??

That's great news, to be sure!!

Paula

great job!!

Awesome! And what a way to start out your business - completing training and then being rewarded with things you can use.

How awesome for you!!! WTG!!

Yippee... doin' a happy dance at my desk for ya!

Congrats!!! I did all of mine in May to up my chances as well.. I am glad someone on here won!!!! WOO HOO...

Yay for you! I did all of mine the day each of them came out, but never won. Congrats to you!

That is a great way to start your business!
Really makes it easier to get out there and earn more free stuff!

How cool - congrats!

YEAH!!! Nice to know that someone actually wins!

Yeah - congrats to you. I did all of them too but of course never won...

I'm holding out for winning at NC though... ;)

That's so cool!!! How exciting that you won!:D

Right on! That is great! Enjoy shopping at Merrill!
Keep up the great work!:)

What a fun little boost! Congratulations!

1. What is the Online Training Sweepstakes for New Consultants?

The Online Training Sweepstakes for New Consultants is a program offered by a company called Merrill which provides online training courses for new consultants. By completing all six training courses in a given month, participants are entered into a sweepstakes to win a prize.

2. How do I qualify for the sweepstakes?

To qualify for the Online Training Sweepstakes for New Consultants, you must be a new consultant and complete all six training courses in a given month. This will give you multiple entries into the sweepstakes.

3. What is the prize for winning the sweepstakes?

The prize for winning the sweepstakes is a $25 gift certificate to the Merrill store. This can be used towards purchasing products or services offered by Merrill.

4. How often does the sweepstakes take place?

The sweepstakes takes place on a monthly basis. Participants who complete all six training courses in a given month will be entered into the sweepstakes for that month.

5. Can I win the sweepstakes more than once?

Yes, it is possible to win the sweepstakes multiple times. Each month that you complete all six training courses, you will receive multiple entries into the sweepstakes, increasing your chances of winning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Becca_in_MD