• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Web- "Online Training Center" Audios?

In summary, to help your detail-oriented consultant find the past audio resource on the Online Training Center, direct them to the "Booths Build Business" section and then the audio resources tab. They can listen to or download the audio from there. Alternatively, you can upload the MP3 to a reliable file-sharing site for easier access.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am not on the New Web yet, but wanted to try to direct a consultant who will be working a Vendor event, to one of the past audio resources that is on the Online Training Center (Booths Build Business). She is a detail-person and wants to know all of the details. I thought maybe if she listened to this, it would help, since as of right now, no one will be working the booth with her. (I can't.)

Anyway- can someone tell me the steps to tell her (very specific if you can) to help her find it? I can try to upload the MP3 to my file-share site, but that thing is tricky to make it work right sometimes. And I thought it might make more sense to teach her where to find the training resources. I hope they are still there!

Thanks!

On consultant's corner in the new web there is an "online training" option to select. It goes to the old training center. So from thereit's the same as it is for you.

Hi there! I'm also not on the New Web yet, but I can definitely help you out with finding the audio resources on the Online Training Center. First, you'll want to direct your consultant to the Online Training Center website. From there, they can click on the "Booths Build Business" section and then select the audio resources tab. Once they are on the audio resources page, they can scroll through the list of past audio resources and find the one you are referring to. They can click on the title of the audio to listen to it or they can download it by clicking on the download button next to the title. If you still want to try to upload the MP3 to your file-share site, I suggest using a trusted and reliable site such as Google Drive or Dropbox. That way, your consultant can easily access the file without any issues. I hope this helps and that the training resources are still available for your consultant to use. Good luck with the Vendor event!

What is the "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios?

The "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios are a series of audio recordings designed to provide training and education on various topics related to web development, online marketing, and other related subjects.

Who can benefit from the "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios?

The "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios can benefit anyone interested in learning about web development, online marketing, or other related topics. This could include beginners looking to enter the field, professionals looking to enhance their skills, or business owners looking to improve their online presence.

How can I access the "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios?

The "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios can be accessed through the online training center's website. Users can purchase individual audio recordings or subscribe to access the entire library of audios.

What topics are covered in the "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios?

The "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios cover a wide range of topics including web design, coding, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and more. New audios are regularly added to cover emerging trends and technologies.

Are the "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios interactive?

Yes, the "New Web- Online Training Center" Audios are interactive and include activities and quizzes to help users apply the information they have learned. Users can also interact with other members of the online training center community to ask questions and share insights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom