• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Engaging New Product Training for Consultants at February Meeting"

In summary, the director is planning on giving a new product as the door prize at the February meeting. They are also planning on having a fun and engaging training session on the new products.
Kelly8
I am having a little of a brain fart. I would love to train my consultants at the February meeting on the new products, but I want to make the training fun and engaging. Does anyone have any good ideas out there? I will have all the new products at the meeting, so I can work hands-on with the products.

You could put the new products (alone or in groups) in plain or gift bags and have each one pick a bag and come up with ways to promote them (uses, booking and recruiting lines). They could do it as a team or individually.

I plan on giving one that I have duplicates of as the door prize that night.

That's a great idea!

what we always do is the cross selling game...

the director starts with an item (ALL the new items are on a table) and give a selling benefit and then say if you are thinking of purchasing this X item, you should think about purchasing this item as well, and Debbie why don't you come up and tell us why I should purchase it. and Debbie gives a selling feature and then picks another item that cross sells it..

Like last summer when the green knives came out and pot protectors, etc. we had some crazy cross sell items!

One year I sent out an e-mail to all my consultants and asked them what product they were having trouble with and would like more information about. Everyone responded, it wasn't just new products, when they arrived I had the products available. I put each one on a piece of paper and they drew them out and had to demo them.
Regarding new products, I alway seperate the product use and care guide that comes with each product and they draw them out of a bowl. We then read them and talk about each product. It was a lot of fun when all the green knives came out, because if you haven't read the use and care guide, it tells you exactly how to take the knife in and out of the cover!!!!

What is the purpose of the February meeting?

The February meeting is specifically designed to provide new product training for consultants. It aims to educate consultants on the latest products and how to effectively sell and promote them to their clients.

What can I expect to learn at the February meeting?

At the February meeting, you can expect to learn about the new products being launched, their features and benefits, and tips on how to incorporate them into your demonstrations and presentations. You will also receive training on how to effectively market and sell the products to your clients.

How will attending the February meeting benefit me as a consultant?

Attending the February meeting will benefit you as a consultant by providing you with up-to-date knowledge and skills on the new products. This will help you to confidently promote and sell the products to your clients, increasing your sales and potential for earning commissions. The training will also allow you to stay ahead of your competition and stand out as a knowledgeable and reliable consultant.

Is the February meeting mandatory for all consultants?

While we highly encourage all consultants to attend the February meeting, it is not mandatory. However, we believe that the training and information provided at the meeting will greatly benefit your business and success as a consultant.

How can I register for the February meeting?

You can register for the February meeting by contacting your team leader or visiting the Pampered Chef website. Registration details will also be sent out via email closer to the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kreaser