• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Executive Dinner Invitation with Director: My Experience

In summary, the conversation is about receiving an invitation from a director to sit at the Executive Director's dinner and the speaker is unsure about the invitation and feeling nervous. They mention that the invitation is for those with top sales for the year and that some people turn it down to sit with their cluster, but the speaker likes the idea of sitting with new people and getting fresh ideas. Others in the conversation share their experience of sitting at the director's table and meeting the Executive Director. The conversation also includes discussion about other upcoming events and the speaker's excitement to attend and meet new people.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just got an invitation from my director inviting me to sit with her at our Executive Director's dinner (Barabra Duke's reserved seating).

I'm not really sure to make of this and I'm a little nervous. I'm not sure if any one other consultants were invited in our cluster. I was told that another director was invited but I'n not really close with my director so I feel a little weird.

Thanks I just wanted to get that out.

I received an invitation from my upline to sit at her table. It says that those of us invited had top sales for the year. I was talking with my director about this just the other day. She said a lot of people turn it down because they want to sit with their cluster. I understand that, and it's a legitimate point. However, I like the idea of sitting with all new people and picking their brains for fresh ideas!

raebates said:
I received an invitation from my upline to sit at her table. It says that those of us invited had top sales for the year. I was talking with my director about this just the other day. She said a lot of people turn it down because they want to sit with their cluster. I understand that, and it's a legitimate point. However, I like the idea of sitting with all new people and picking their brains for fresh ideas!

I was invited to sit at my Sr. Director's table last year - and I had heard the same thing about people turning it down - but I was able to sit with some BIG names in our Executive Director's line - and I loved it! The conversation was great - I loved listening to all of their tips and hints! Believe it or not, I didn't talk much - I was too busy soaking it all in!

raebates said:

In May, my director told me she got an email that I might be asked. Guess I didn't get high enough sales at the very end. Darn! Have to try for next year!

Just do it. Barbara is great! I sat next to her at the directors training day in May, and have been to her home for meeting and such. She even had us all at her house for dinner when she had her directors retreat last year. She is really nice, and that is quite an honor!

BTW I am in her second line, different dinner though

Thanks you all. I have met Barbara and really like her. I think its leaving my cluster that i'm worried about,but i do love the idea of picking brains.

Thanks,

ShanaSmith said:
Just do it. Barbara is great! I sat next to her at the directors training day in May, and have been to her home for meeting and such. She even had us all at her house for dinner when she had her directors retreat last year. She is really nice, and that is quite an honor!

BTW I am in her second line, different dinner though
Will you be at Marcella's dinner? I'm in her downline under Laurie K so I might see you there.

kisrae said:
Thanks you all. I have met Barbara and really like her. I think its leaving my cluster that i'm worried about,but i do love the idea of picking brains.

Thanks,
You can always be with your cluster. This is a great opportunity to see Barbara. I usually only see her twice a year when she has training in Roseville, CA, and then she's too busy to talk.

Enjoy!! I got an invitation in the mail last week to sit at my ED head table since this was my first conference!!

JackieBozeman said:
Will you be at Marcella's dinner? I'm in her downline under Laurie K so I might see you there.

nope, I am under Robin Anderson. Marcella is really great too!

Are you going to Barb's meeting in August?

What a wonderful honor!!

You can sit with the people you know anytime. Enjoy the night and get all the tips you can.

Well, I found out it's only reserved seating. So I'll be sitting with my cluster, I guess, but know i'm more excited about meeting everyone and swapping ideas.

JackieBozeman said:
You can always be with your cluster. This is a great opportunity to see Barbara. I usually only see her twice a year when she has training in Roseville, CA, and then she's too busy to talk.

Thanks for mentioning that Barbara! It's so important to network at Conferences and I encourage my TEAM to do the same. Actually, they hardly see me at Conference except for when we sit together at General Sessions. I've made so many wonderful friends over the years and this is my only chance to see them in person! I see my TEAM every month! Plus, it's also setting a good example for them. I think sometimes we fall into the "pack" mentality! When I went to my very first conference, I was in a different wave due to some circumstances and have to tell you, that FORCED me to network.

Another thing to think about... we already know each other's ideas... the ones on our TEAMS... this is one of our only opportunities to get out there and get ideas from others and we can't do that if we are hanging with the same people all the time!! Take advantage of it!!!!

JackieBozeman said:

I'll see you there Jackie! Marcella's my ED and Barb's my SED...Laurie's bee coming to our meeting lately...she's cool too!

Ginny Syphax
See you in 10 days!

ShanaSmith said:
Are you going to Barb's meeting in August?

Absolutely ~ miss Tracy Williams? Oh heck no! See you on August 7 too!

Ginny Syphax

I got a special invite to sit at Marcella's table too...not sure what I did to deserve this...last time was because I promoted...

Ginny Syphax

Related to Exclusive Executive Dinner Invitation with Director: My Experience

What is an Executive Dinner-Invite?

An Executive Dinner-Invite is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests are invited to enjoy a delicious meal prepared using our high-quality kitchen tools and products. It is a fun and interactive way to experience our products and learn new recipes.

Who can attend an Executive Dinner-Invite?

Executive Dinner-Invites are typically open to anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques. You can attend as a guest of a current consultant or host your own event to invite your friends and family.

What can I expect at an Executive Dinner-Invite?

At an Executive Dinner-Invite, you can expect to be served a delicious meal while learning about our products and how to use them. There will also be opportunities to participate in hands-on cooking demonstrations and ask questions about our products.

Is there a cost to attend an Executive Dinner-Invite?

No, there is no cost to attend an Executive Dinner-Invite. It is a complimentary event hosted by Pampered Chef and our consultants.

How can I host my own Executive Dinner-Invite?

If you are interested in hosting your own Executive Dinner-Invite, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule an event. The consultant will work with you to choose a menu and invite your guests. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
PC1
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa