• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Kickoff: My Exciting Journey to Becoming a Consultant | Kacey's Experience

In summary, the purpose of Fall Training/Kickoff is to prepare Pampered Chef consultants for the upcoming fall season through new product knowledge, sales strategies, and business tips. It is open to all consultants and typically held in the late summer or early fall in various cities across the country. Attendees can expect to learn about a variety of topics, network with other consultants, and there is a registration fee to cover event expenses.
kaceyleigh2
So, as I've said before, I'm not a consultant yet but will be signing VERY soon! Today the director I've been talking to invited me to the Fall Kickoff. I had so much fun and learned so much!
One of the things that I thought was great was that I had a better understanding of what everyone was talking about simply from coming on here and reading everyone's posts!
I'm meeting with my director Monday morning to have a more one on one conversation, to answer questions, etc.
I'm really excited to get started and thought I'd share :D
~Kacey

Great!! You will love this site. I am a newbie & it has already helped me tremendously!! A truly wonderful, warm place!! :)
-Susan P

Welcome Kacey. You will love this website, it is full of wonderful ideas. You will love being with PC.

Hi Kacey and welcome. You'll love PC and this site. These ladies are great. I know I've gotten a lot of help from them. I don't know where I would be with out them. They are wonderful. Look forward to talking to you more..:)

Welcome Kacey! I know that I have taken lots of great info to my cluster because of this site.

1. What is the purpose of Fall Training/Kickoff?

The purpose of Fall Training/Kickoff is to prepare consultants for the upcoming fall season by providing them with new product knowledge, sales strategies, and business tips. It is also a great opportunity for consultants to network and connect with other consultants and leaders.

2. Who can attend Fall Training/Kickoff?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to attend Fall Training/Kickoff. It is highly recommended for new consultants to attend to gain valuable knowledge and skills, but it is open to all consultants regardless of experience level.

3. When and where is Fall Training/Kickoff?

The exact dates and locations of Fall Training/Kickoff vary each year and are announced by the company. It is typically held in the late summer or early fall in various cities across the country. Consultants can check the company's website or consult with their team leaders for more information.

4. What can I expect to learn at Fall Training/Kickoff?

Fall Training/Kickoff covers a wide range of topics, including new product launches, sales techniques, booking and recruiting strategies, and business building tips. Consultants can also expect to hear success stories from top leaders and network with other consultants to share ideas and advice.

5. Do I need to pay to attend Fall Training/Kickoff?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Fall Training/Kickoff. This fee covers the cost of materials, training sessions, and other event expenses. However, the knowledge and skills gained from attending are invaluable and can greatly benefit a consultant's business and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Dawn
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views