• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Invitation to New Director's Breakfast with Sales Manager Amy Neal

In summary, the new sales manager called me today to let me know to look for a special invitation for reserved seating at New Directo's Breakfast. The invitation is for the last day of conference, and all new directors are eligible. The invitation is a big deal, and I am excited to attend.
Koolotus
My new sales manager Amy Neal called me today to let me know to look for a special invitation for reserved seating at New Directo's Breakfast. :)

OK, I'm clueless, is this an awesome thing or ????
Anyone else get that invite?

All new directors get to go. It's on the last day of conference (the day we walk).

That's pretty cool that you got a special phone call though!

Koolotus said:
My new sales manager Amy Neal called me today to let me know to look for a special invitation for reserved seating at New Directo's Breakfast. :)

OK, I'm clueless, is this an awesome thing or ????
Anyone else get that invite?

A special invitation is a big deal! Congratualtions!

P.S. I did not receive one when I went to the breakfast. However, New Director Breakfast will always be my favorite event ever!

I received a call too. According to another director that promoted last year, yes it is a big deal, reserve seating upfront, but I don't know what else it entails. I guess we will find out at the New Director's Meeting! Congratulations Cheryl! Maybe we will sit near each other I am in Wave 2 also-see you there-Whooh Hooh!

HEE_HEE cool :)
Yea, we have to get together!
Did you do anything EXTRA special (other than promoting of course!)

Not that I am aware of, the message mentioned something regarding how great I have been doing since promoting, but personally I thought I should had done better. Two more consultants joined, one I recruited and the other recruited by one of my girls. Maybe that's it, not sure. And yourself?

I bet Doris has you sitting with her---Don't Be LATE----she will wait----

Morfia, that sounds interesting. I am assuming you saw this happen, how long was the wait?

MORFIA said:
I bet Doris has you sitting with her---

Don't Be LATE----she will wait----

really?
Crap, as if I don't have enough issues this week!
Thanks, Morfia...I will not be late!!

Lisa, I am not sure, I hear what everyone does and I just think...WOW.
I should have asked Amy, I was just so surprised at the call.

hmmm, I promoted,that's special. The Perfect 10, That's special to me, but I am sure when we get to conference there will be lots of people who did way more than that. I can just hear them saying that Duska Mills recruited 35 in the first 6 months of the year. That woman kicks some serious boo-tay!

I will not worry, I just won't be late!!
See ya Monday :balloon::balloon:

I couldn't agree with you more Cheryl. I have been having clothing issues, can't find anything, so I was just going to wear my normal work clothes, but sitting with Doris, I don't know. That's got me thinking maybe I better retry some stores. . . .

Duska is definitely an inspiration to all. She inspired alot of people last year at conference with her speech.

Maybe they are low on new director's attending, who knows, but anyways, we should be delighted and honored!!!

Unless we are being teased . . . .

That's awesome again Cheryl! I have heard before that it's a big deal to get called! I bet you will get to sit with Doris:)

Pictures! I want to see pictures when you get back!

Yes!
Pictures. I am bringing my own camera this year. I had to just about have a fit in JANUARY to get 1 picture from conference last year!!
I am taking my own!
and I will post them when I get back :) :)

This is the pic I wanted!!
For my Dad, he calls her "The Mafia Mom":D

Attachments

• me & Nancy Jo.jpg
    me & Nancy Jo.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 331
Cheryl, how exciting.

Cheryl I want to hear all about it.

kisrae said:
Cheryl, how exciting.

pamperedalf said:
Cheryl I want to hear all about it.

I don't think I can handle any more excitment...I am about filled up!

OF COURSE you will all hear all about it!!!:D

Koolotus said:
I don't think I can handle any more excitment...I am about filled up!

OF COURSE you will all hear all about it!!!:D

Well that's good, because I will be yelling, yelling for you!!

I was not-late-but one year I had a friend who was---Pretty bummed to say the least----YOu are going to have a BLASTENJOY--SEE YOU HERE-

Hopefully we will both get there on time.

Cheryl, I will definitely keep an eye out for you when we get there. Maybe we can take pictures for each other, if there's a once in a lifetime Kodak moment : ) See you at Conference!!!!!

PC1 said:
Maybe we can take pictures for each other, if there's a once in a lifetime Kodak moment : ) !!!

Yeah, like when we both take a nose dive during New Director's walk???
At least we will be together :)

Absolutely!!
I want pics with all of you!
We have that new gallery here and I want pics of my friends that help me so much :)
See ya MONDAY!!!!!

pamperedalf said:
Well that's good, because I will be yelling, yelling for you!!

You're awesome :)

You are just too funny, can't wait to meet you in person. I thought I would be the only stumbling on stage. . . .
I am sure we both can get thru this successfully.
I can't believe it's Friday already and only two more days til I take off to Chicago. Whooh hooh!!!

:yuck:
PC1 said:
You are just too funny, can't wait to meet you in person. I thought I would be the only stumbling on stage. . . .
I am sure we both can get thru this successfully.
I can't believe it's Friday already and only two more days til I take off to Chicago. Whooh hooh!!!

WEEEEEEEEE!
:D I leave in 26 hours :D
Hey I don't have your cell # on the list!
If you want to PM me your #
I would give you mine but I have CELL ISSUES :yuck:

Cheryl,

I just pmd you.

What is "New Director's Breakfast?"

"New Director's Breakfast" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for newly promoted directors. It is an opportunity for them to come together and celebrate their achievements, network with other directors, and receive valuable training and resources to help them succeed in their new role.

When and where is "New Director's Breakfast" held?

The "New Director's Breakfast" event is typically held at a designated location during our annual Pampered Chef conference, which takes place in July. The specific date and location may vary each year, so be sure to check the conference schedule for more details.

Is there a cost to attend "New Director's Breakfast?"

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the "New Director's Breakfast" event. This fee covers the cost of the breakfast, training materials, and any other resources provided during the event.

How do I register for "New Director's Breakfast?"

You can register for "New Director's Breakfast" through the conference registration portal. Simply select the event from the list of optional activities and pay the registration fee. Please note that space is limited, so we encourage you to register early to secure your spot.

What can I expect at "New Director's Breakfast?"

At "New Director's Breakfast," you can expect to connect with other new directors, receive valuable training and resources, and celebrate your accomplishment of becoming a director. There will also be a keynote speaker and various networking opportunities throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3