• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Director Status: A Journey of Hard Work and Excitement!

In summary, Gillian achieved 5 active, qualified personal recruits starting April 1st, as well as career sales of over $15,000 in April. Her husband is uninterested in her new position, and no one else really understands what being a director even means. However, with her sales for an April catalog show, she will surpass the $15,000 career sales mark.
Whooooooooo-HOOOOOOOOOO!Congratulations Gillian! Way to go girlfreind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome for you! Now tell us your recruiting secrets you super star!

Good for you, Gillian! I know you have been working hard (and smart!) to get to this part. We are all proud of you, I'm sure!

Keep up the good work!

Congratulations!!!!

Wtg!!!Outstanding work G!! WTG BIG BIG Hugs to you!!

Wah-HooOh My GAWD!!!

15K is sales -- NOT bad

Name mentioned in CN --- VERY nice

Becoming a Director - PRICELESS !!!

Gillian - I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you!!

You truly pulled this off for no-one other than yourself!! What a testimony you have to share with your .......

listen to this... ... ... ... ... "TEAM"...

Now sit on the couch --- breath-in --- breath-out --- have a nice cup of cocoa.... and enjoy your well deserved accompliment....

Me - I'm gonna have a beer for ya!!!:D

Sweeeet! Grats Gillian!!! :D

PCGINA said:
Oh My GAWD!!!

15K is sales -- NOT bad

Name mentioned in CN --- VERY nice

Becoming a Director - PRICELESS !!!

Gillian - I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you!!

You truly pulled this off for no-one other than yourself!! What a testimony you have to share with your .......

listen to this... ... ... ... ... "TEAM"...

Now sit on the couch --- breath-in --- breath-out --- have a nice cup of cocoa.... and enjoy your well deserved accompliment....

Me - I'm gonna have a beer for ya!!!:D
LOL! You guys know me too well! I will have a HUGE cup of cocoa tonight, and when the baby comes I am having a strawberry daquiri!!

That trifle looks sooooooo good! and I just promised my daughter that i won't buy or eat any more ho ho's for awhile. man, gonna have to amend that one :)

thanks for the pic--oh and CONGRATS!!! You'll absolutely LOVE being a director---I still can't believe all the perks we get. And talking with other direct sales people that are directors and such--they have to pay for alot of their "perks".

Go enjoy your hoho's and I'll be dreaming of eating them with you:)

Congrats, Gillian! You have worked your business so hard and I have seen from this loop that you have really been committed!

Keep it up!

Janice

Congrats to you for promotion of director and sales! What a terrific moment. Your trifle looks wonderful, wish I could come over and celebrate with you in Alaska... Well I will toast to you with all the other CS's tonight online. Best of luck as a Director!

Good job girl! Keep it up!

Thanks ladies! My director called me today to congratulate me and I was driving circles in the grocery store parking lot trying to find a spot! Not really the moment I pictured in my head! Hopefully my HO call will be more eventful!

Great JOB Gillian! I am so proud of you!!! Good luck with everything!

Congratulations!!!!!

I think that baby is going to love chocolate, trifle loves wonderful.

Congratulations, Gillian!

Congratulations, Gillian! That's awesome news!

Mary

CONGRATS Gill:) I am so excited for you; I've been waiting for your sig to change too! Enjoy those perks and that nice paycheck too:D

That's SOOO cool, Gillian!! Way to go!!!:D

Congrats. Way to go. You will make an awesome director. Enjoy the larger commission checks and the double freebies.

Your call should come in tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday at the latest! They usually call the first or second business day of the month after you qualify. Did I say that right? I qualified May 31st and they called me like June 2nd or 3rd, whichever the first Monday was, which was the first business day of the month! Am I making any sense? :confused: I am so darn tired!
Anyway, Congrats Gillian! I know how exciting this is for you! I remember my call came in while I was trying to give my 2 year old a bath!!! Needless to say, I pulled her out and wrapped her in a big ol' towel, and set her in front of a cartoon, as I was accepting directorship!!! Then I got on the phone and called my director to let her know I got "the call"! I didn't take my daughter back to the bath until about 20-30 minutes later, after I calmed down enough to put my full attention back on her in a tub! But I first had to call my director, my husband, my best friend and my Mom!!!

How exciting! You deserve all of this, I am so proud of you Gillian! Congrats and enjoy this time in your life and soak it up!!!;) :D :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Cathy, I had been wondering some of those things...

My director told me not to freak out if I don't hear from them right away. I want to sit at home all week in front of the phone! I have to meet a host tomorrow to close a catalog show and run some errands so I will be gone part of the day :(

How long did the call last? What do they even say?

oh gosh, it's been a while, my call came almost 5 years ago! And it's early (still working on the first cup of coffee!:eek: :rolleyes: ) Let's see.... the call will only last about 2-3 minutes! They call and they tell you that last month you had your 5th consultant qualify and then they will ask you "would you like to accept directorship?" And of course you shout "of course I do, thank you soooo much!:D !)(well that's what I did anyway!;) ) And they congratulate you and they tell you about your directorship package and that's about it! But get this.... did you sell $1250.00 in the months leading up to leadership conference? If you did they will send you the directors package of free products!!!!(from this past spring 2007! I was trippin out on that!!!!:eek:
Also about having to meet with your host tomorrow... do you know how to forward your home phone to your cell phone? I know you can, if you don't know how to do so, call up your phone company and ask. It's a code you punch into your home phone and it will automatically forward to your cell phone! You never have to miss a call again!!!;) :p :D I hope I answered your questions!;) Again, Congratulations, Gillian!:)

Last edited:
Call forwarding instructions (I do it all the time). The code is *72 (I'm pretty sure that's universal).

So, you punch in *72, wait for the dial tone to reactivate, then the number that you're forwarding to. YOU MUST ANSWER the phone you are forwarding to to activate it. To deactivate it, hit *73 from your forwarded phone line.

Test it out to make sure it works, and you're good to go!

HTH!

Thanks Nicole! I will give it a try but my cell is long distance and we don't have long distance on our landline.

Yeah...that's why I do call forwarding from the home to the cell...my cell is long distance also, and I don't like to give out the number to people (share a plan). I don't know what to tell you about forwarding if your land line doesn't have long distance...hope you get it figured out!

Welcome to the Director team! good job... now just wait until that delivery truck pulls up with all those free products! YIPPEEE

Congrats Gillian!!!!!
What a great accomplishment!

I'll take a slice of that trifle too by the way, if you have any left.

Kris

Way to go Gillian! We are all proud of you here at Chef Success. Sometimes our DH don't understand but yet they expect us to be happy for them when they accomplish something.

Way to go Gillian that is awsome!!!

<h2>1. What is the process for achieving director status at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The journey to becoming a director at Pampered Chef involves hard work and dedication. You must have at least 5 active and qualified personal recruits, $15,000 in career sales, and meet certain leadership requirements set by the company.</p><h2>2. What is the significance of achieving director status at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a director at Pampered Chef means that you have reached a leadership level within the company. It also means that you have built a successful team and have shown commitment and determination in growing your business.</p><h2>3. How does becoming a director affect your pay and benefits?</h2><p>As a director, you will receive a higher commission rate on your sales and have the potential to earn bonuses and incentives. You will also have access to additional training and support from the company.</p><h2>4. How do others, such as family and friends, react to your promotion to director?</h2><p>Everyone may react differently to your promotion, but it is important to celebrate your accomplishment and the hard work that went into achieving it. Your loved ones may not fully understand the significance, but it is important to share your excitement and gratitude with them.</p><h2>5. Can you still receive a director paycheck if you reach the requirements mid-month?</h2><p>Yes, if you meet the requirements for director status mid-month, you will receive a director paycheck for that month. However, any raises or bonuses may not be reflected until the following month's paycheck.</p>

1. What is the process for achieving director status at Pampered Chef?

The journey to becoming a director at Pampered Chef involves hard work and dedication. You must have at least 5 active and qualified personal recruits, $15,000 in career sales, and meet certain leadership requirements set by the company.

2. What is the significance of achieving director status at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a director at Pampered Chef means that you have reached a leadership level within the company. It also means that you have built a successful team and have shown commitment and determination in growing your business.

3. How does becoming a director affect your pay and benefits?

As a director, you will receive a higher commission rate on your sales and have the potential to earn bonuses and incentives. You will also have access to additional training and support from the company.

4. How do others, such as family and friends, react to your promotion to director?

Everyone may react differently to your promotion, but it is important to celebrate your accomplishment and the hard work that went into achieving it. Your loved ones may not fully understand the significance, but it is important to share your excitement and gratitude with them.

5. Can you still receive a director paycheck if you reach the requirements mid-month?

Yes, if you meet the requirements for director status mid-month, you will receive a director paycheck for that month. However, any raises or bonuses may not be reflected until the following month's paycheck.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
Replies