• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Qualified: A Journey of Hard Work and Dedication

In summary, "I Qualified" is a memoir written by a successful entrepreneur who shares her journey of starting and growing her own business with Pampered Chef. The author, a Pampered Chef consultant with over 10 years of experience, offers insights and advice on entrepreneurship and succeeding in the direct sales industry. The book is applicable to anyone interested in starting their own business or pursuing a career in direct sales and can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or major online book retailers.
flame_chick
I qualified !!! it took me long enough! its just been so hard these days working 40 hours at my day job, and 2 daughters undre 2 yrs old, plus my husband working nights. I have practically been a single mom. now I get how hard that is. but hey, I got it DONE!

Congratulations!!!It doesn't matter how long it took you, the fact is you did it!!!
Congratulations!!!
We are all cheering for you, and one another, keep up the good work and reward yourself with that commission check, or grab your favorite dessert and celebrate. But wait until the little ones are in bed!!! :p

DEBBIE :D

Congrats!! Way to stick with it. Keep up the great work.:D

Congratulations. Its a great feeling to qualify.

Good Job!!! :D

Congrats!! Now, if you don't have one already, set up your website and enjoy the extra $ you'll make now that you can accept online orders!!!

Congratulations! :D

I just found out about the online orders! how great!!!

Awesome!!!!

Related to I Qualified: A Journey of Hard Work and Dedication

1. What is the book "I Qualified" about?

"I Qualified: A Journey of Hard Work and Dedication" is a memoir written by a successful entrepreneur, detailing her journey of starting and growing her own business with Pampered Chef.

2. Who is the author of "I Qualified"?

The author of "I Qualified" is a Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved the prestigious title of "Qualified" through hard work and dedication. She has over 10 years of experience in the direct sales industry.

3. What can I expect to learn from reading "I Qualified"?

Through the author's personal experiences and insights, readers can learn about the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship, as well as valuable tips and strategies for success in the direct sales industry.

4. Is "I Qualified" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While the book is written by a Pampered Chef consultant and focuses on her journey with the company, the lessons and advice shared can be applicable to anyone interested in starting their own business or pursuing a career in direct sales.

5. Where can I purchase "I Qualified"?

"I Qualified" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on major online book retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
trps
  • poohritz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates