• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Balance Work and Family Life?

In summary, Kristin has been busy with work and taking care of her son, Ethan, and she is happy with her decision to go inactive on the forum. She hopes everything goes well with her son and that the nicer weather is on the way.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Hi all!

Long time no talk. I have been crazy busy with work and dealing with my son.
I officially went inactive at the end of March and I have to say it has totally been the right decision for me. I miss being on here all the time but I know your all here if I want to drop in. I was going to try another business but decided not to and I am so happy. I was so stressed for a long time. My full time job has been an absolute blessing and I love it so much! It is so nice to work somewhere and not be stressed all the time. My husband also has a job that he really likes.
We are going in the right direction.

We are however taking my 5 year old son Ethan to see his pediatrician to talk about our next step with him. We went through some testing with his teacher called the Conner's Scale. It looks like we may be dealing with ADHD. That will be May 1st. Please pray that everything turns out ok no matter how things go.

I am so happy that the nicer weather is on the way. I miss you all and hope that all your businesses are thriving. I will miss you at Wave 1.

Talk to you soon.

Hi Kristin - glad you are doing well and very comfortable with your decisions. I hope things go well with Ethan.

Thanks for checking in with all of us! Good luck with your son. I'm sure it's stressful, but you're doing the right thing getting it all checked out. In my "former life" I worked A LOT with kids with ADHD and all kinds of psychiatric diagnoses so I know how stressful it can be. Good luck with everything!

Good to "see" you! Take care of everything & keep us updated with how things go with Ethan. Lots of hugs to you!

Glad you popped in! That's great that you job is going so well:) Hope everything goes well with your son too.

Thanks for dropping in. Your welcome here anytime. Glad things are going strong for you!

Hi Kristin!

Thanks for popping in to say Hi and to let us know how you are doing. We are all here for you anytime you want to say hi. Keep us posted on things with you and of course good luck with Ethan.

Glad you stopped in - don't make yourself a stranger - remember it is ok to take a break and re-focus your life - you can always come here and even come back to PC!!

Good luck with your son - I know about the conners reports etc, my middle guy had ADD - he has since outgrown it - so don't become discouraged!!

chefkristin said:
Hi all!

Long time no talk. I have been crazy busy with work and dealing with my son.
I officially went inactive at the end of March and I have to say it has totally been the right decision for me. I miss being on here all the time but I know your all here if I want to drop in. I was going to try another business but decided not to and I am so happy. I was so stressed for a long time. My full time job has been an absolute blessing and I love it so much! It is so nice to work somewhere and not be stressed all the time. My husband also has a job that he really likes.
We are going in the right direction.

We are however taking my 5 year old son Ethan to see his pediatrician to talk about our next step with him. We went through some testing with his teacher called the Conner's Scale. It looks like we may be dealing with ADHD. That will be May 1st. Please pray that everything turns out ok no matter how things go.

I am so happy that the nicer weather is on the way. I miss you all and hope that all your businesses are thriving. I will miss you at Wave 1.

Talk to you soon.

Hi Kristin! Glad you stopped in to say hello!!! We miss you hear! Prayers going out for your son!

Thanks all so much!!

Good to see your smiling avatar! You'll all be in my prayers.

1. What is "Just Dropping in to Say Hello!"?

"Just Dropping in to Say Hello!" is a collection of quick and easy recipes that are perfect for when you want to visit friends or family for a casual catch-up.

2. Are the recipes in "Just Dropping in to Say Hello!" suitable for any occasion?

Yes, the recipes in this collection are great for any casual get-together, from a mid-week dinner with friends to a weekend BBQ.

3. Do I need to be an experienced cook to make these recipes?

No, the recipes in "Just Dropping in to Say Hello!" are designed for all skill levels. They are simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for novice cooks as well.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Absolutely! Many of the recipes in "Just Dropping in to Say Hello!" were created specifically for use with Pampered Chef products, making them even quicker and easier to make.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions or preferences taken into consideration in this recipe collection?

Yes, "Just Dropping in to Say Hello!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences. From gluten-free options to vegetarian dishes, there is something for everyone in this collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pregochef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat