• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Finally Qualify? Onward and Upward!

In summary, "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate achieving the highest level of sales and promotions in the company. To become "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally," you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. Being "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally" comes with a variety of benefits, including recognition from the company and your peers, increased commission rates, and the opportunity to attend special events and trainings. The requirements for "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally" change with each new sales period, so you have the opportunity to achieve it multiple times throughout the year. Some tips for achieving "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally" include setting clear goals, promoting and
poohritz
Gold Member
Boy it has been a long time in the making but today I qualified. :D :D My director was probably thinking I was going to go inactive before. My FT job has had me working a lot of OT, like almost 90 hours since the first of the year makes it kind of hard. But I did it so now it is onward and upward. I am going to confrence wave 2. It is true you get out what you put into it. talk to you all later.

congratulations!

Congrats!!

Yippee for you! But isn't that such a great thing about PC... you qualified when you were ready. Can you imagine starting a new job and then saying, "Oh, my life is busy right now... I think I'll work one or two days a week for awhile and let you know when I'm ready to do more". But that is exactly what you were able to do!!!
GREAT JOB and Welcome to the PC and the slightly-off-center CS families!!!

Congratulations on qualifying. It is a great feeling.

Great job! I won't be far behind ye.

Congrats!

Katie: Great point!

kris

Congratulations!

Related to Did I Finally Qualify? Onward and Upward!

What is "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally"?

"Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate achieving the highest level of sales and promotions in the company. It is a way to recognize and congratulate consultants on their hard work and success.

How do I become "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally"?

To become "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally," you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level in the company and the current promotions. It is important to stay updated on the requirements and work towards achieving them.

What are the benefits of being "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally"?

Being "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally" comes with a variety of benefits, including recognition from the company and your peers, increased commission rates, and the opportunity to attend special events and trainings. It also shows your dedication and success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How often can I achieve "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally" status?

The requirements for "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally" change with each new sales period, so you have the opportunity to achieve it multiple times throughout the year. It is important to consistently work towards your goals and strive for this top level of recognition.

What tips do you have for achieving "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally"?

Some tips for achieving "Whoo Hoo Qualified Finally" include setting clear goals and creating a plan to reach them, consistently promoting and selling products, and building a strong team through recruiting and training. It is also important to stay motivated, stay organized, and seek support from other consultants and your Pampered Chef mentor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies