• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying Tomorrow: Excited for My 30-Day Achievement and 8" Saute Pan!

In summary, to qualify for the 30-Day Achievement promotion, you must have a minimum of $1250 in sales during your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant. The 8" Saute Pan is included in the promotion to help you get started on your cooking journey and build your kitchen collection. Sales from multiple parties cannot be combined to reach the minimum. If you do not reach the minimum, you will not qualify for the promotion but can still work towards future promotions. If you do qualify, you will receive your 8" Saute Pan within 10 business days after the end of your first 30 days as a consultant. Remember to double-check your shipping address for timely delivery.
daniellemorgan
Not to pat myself on the back or anything, BUT I'm going to qualify tomorrow and I'm pretty darn excited about it. I almost qualified in my first 30 days, but one of my parties had to be moved to November. Oh well, at least I'll still get the 8" saute pan!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congrats!! Enjoy your pan and your new business.

laylaleigh said:
Congrats!! Enjoy your pan and your new business.

Thank you:D

Congrats! My 8" pan just came in the other day - it's so great! You are going to love it!

That's exciting Danielle!! And you should pat yourself on the back for it. Home Office is excited when you qualify, that's why they give good incentives for it, and you should be excited too!! Be blessed in your business and have fun with it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am new as well, just qualified on Oct.1. It is a BIG accomplishment and YOU worked hard to get there!! You should be proud of yourself. Not only do you get your pan you also get PC dollars!!! This helps build your business without emptying your pockets!! Good luck in the future and I hope the best for you!!

roxylady said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am new as well, just qualified on Oct.1. It is a BIG accomplishment and YOU worked hard to get there!! You should be proud of yourself. Not only do you get your pan you also get PC dollars!!! This helps build your business without emptying your pockets!! Good luck in the future and I hope the best for you!!

Thank you so much for the kind words!! Good luck to you as well:D :D :D :D

1. How can I qualify for the 30-Day Achievement promotion?

To qualify for the 30-Day Achievement promotion, you must have a minimum of $1250 in sales during your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What is the 8" Saute Pan and why is it a part of the promotion?

The 8" Saute Pan is a high-quality cookware item from Pampered Chef. It is a part of the promotion to help you get started on your cooking journey and build your kitchen collection.

3. Can I combine my sales from multiple parties to reach the $1250 minimum for the promotion?

No, sales from multiple parties cannot be combined to reach the $1250 minimum. The sales must be from one individual party within your first 30 days.

4. What happens if I don't reach the $1250 sales minimum during my first 30 days?

If you do not reach the $1250 sales minimum during your first 30 days, you will not qualify for the 30-Day Achievement promotion. However, you can still continue to build your business and work towards future promotions.

5. When will I receive my 8" Saute Pan if I qualify for the promotion?

If you qualify for the promotion, you will receive your 8" Saute Pan within 10 business days after the end of your first 30 days as a consultant. Please make sure your shipping address is correct in your account to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
MissChef