• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My Director Promotion & Conference Celebration! Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Ange got her phone call today and will officially be a director starting tomorrow. She is excited and her family is not as excited as she is. She plans on going to the New Director Academy in Oakbrook in August.
ange13
I got my phone call today!!! I will officially be a director starting tomorrow! YIPPEE!!!!!! I'm way too excited and my family is like - yeah mom, but they don't have the feeling behind it that you guys would!!

Can't wait for conference to walk and everything else!!! The unfortunate thing is my director can't come to conference and celebrate with me :( After 12 years together, we are pretty close and she is the one person I would want to be there. Although, we've talked about having our own "outing" :) Which would be fun too!

See ya at conference!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cannot wait to scream for you!!!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

Way To Go Ange. You Have A Lot To Be Proud Of. I Am Sure You Will Have A Lot More Things To Be Proud Of In The Future.

Congrats Ange!!! That is so exciting!!! So, do you get to walk at Conference? That's awesome!!!

Are you thinking of doing the New Director Academy in Oakbrook in August?? I'm planning to do it and would highly recommend it!:)

AWESOME for you:D I"m also in wave 1, so I'll have to cheer for ya!

Yes, I plan on doing the new director academy. I actually asked about signing up for it when I got my call, but she said that she would have to transer me etc, so I said I'll register as soon as I see I can.

On the dingy side of me--I fell asleep last night and forgot to put in an order to get me over the $15k mark-duhhhhh, so now I'll have to wait until July. It's kinda funny, I'll get my gold whisk before I get my silver one! Ah well......

Congratulations!!

Yes! Definitely do the Director Academy! It will give you a wealth of information!!!!

I am pictured in the July CN among those who attended the first two academies! Picture on the left standing next to Jan Gilbert. :p

BethCooks4U said:
I am pictured in the July CN among those who attended the first two academies! Picture on the left standing next to Jan Gilbert. :p

Hey Beth!

That is awesome! Can't wait to get the July's CN!

Oops!Ange,

I also wanted to congratulate you! What an accomplishment! :D

Enjoy walking across that stage!!!!!

You are such an inspiration to me! Congrats!

What is the date and location of the director promotion and conference celebration?

The director promotion and conference celebration will take place on [date] at [location].

Who is eligible to attend the director promotion and conference celebration?

All current directors and those who have achieved director status before the promotion deadline are eligible to attend.

What can attendees expect at the director promotion and conference celebration?

Attendees can expect a fun and inspiring event filled with recognition, training, and networking opportunities with other directors and top leaders in the company.

How can I register for the director promotion and conference celebration?

You can register for the event through your consultant's website or by contacting our customer service team.

Is there a registration fee for the director promotion and conference celebration?

Yes, there is a registration fee of [amount] to cover the cost of materials, meals, and other event expenses. However, as a director, you may be eligible for a discounted rate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach