• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Going to Conference After All?

In summary, a person initially couldn't attend a conference due to cost, but their director kept asking them to go and their spouse suddenly changed their mind. They are now considering driving with other cluster mates to save money on airfare. Other people are encouraging them to go and they are excited to meet someone they have known online for a long time.
schel
I wasn't going due to the cost originally.... However requested the time off long time ago and it was granted..... Then my director continued to ask at least 3 times a day... are you sure?? are you sure??? You need to go!!!

Then I said maybe to her.... (feeling very sad that I wasn't going). Originally my DH said we can't afford it. This was back in April or so. Then about a week ago I mentioned Conference and he says....

"Are you going?" Going where I asked? "To conference" he said. I think my head did a 360!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
I said to him, "I thought you said I couldn't go?" He said "I didn't think you would take me serious...." What??? :eek:

I don't get it!!!!!

So long story short.... Airfare is astronomical at last minute, even though this would be the prefered way to go, (I live in Minnesota) my director said another clustermate is driving. Not so gung ho on driving, but if it will get me to Conference I do believe I have to do it.

Don't you think???

Schel

Great news, hope you come to the meet n greet on Monday night at the Java Bar at the Sheraton from 8 - 10 p.m.

Schel, that's AWESOME!!!!!!! Hope to meet you down there at our meet n greet!! DO you know what hotel you're going to stay at??

Go, even if you have to drive. It will be worth it.

I hope you decide to come! It's going to be GREAT!

Schel!GO!!You can split driving - but you NEED to be there!

Schel ~ Driving with 2 other cluster mates will be blast! The drive will seem shorter too! I can't imagine you'll need gas for your return trip with all the excitement in the car! You'll regret it if you don't jump on this chance.

See you in Chicago!

Ginny

Schell.... To be honest I wish I could have found someone to drive with. Even with no flight delays it's almost the same amt of travel time. (I'm over in Princeton). If you can get at least 3 people to share expenses it should not be bad.

Ginny... I wish we had been the same conference. I would love to meet you one of these days! I feel like I have "known" you for so long!

What is "Doin' the Happy Dance!!!!"?

"Doin' the Happy Dance!!!!" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration offered by Pampered Chef. It is a chance for customers to learn new recipes, tips, and techniques while having a great time with friends and family.

How do I host a "Doin' the Happy Dance!!!!" party?

Hosting a "Doin' the Happy Dance!!!!" party is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and invite your friends and family. Your consultant will take care of all the details and provide you with everything you need to have a successful party.

What can I expect at a "Doin' the Happy Dance!!!!" party?

At a "Doin' the Happy Dance!!!!" party, you can expect to have a fun and interactive cooking demonstration filled with delicious recipes, helpful cooking tips, and the opportunity to try out Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to spend time with friends and family while learning new skills in the kitchen.

Is there a cost to attend a "Doin' the Happy Dance!!!!" party?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Doin' the Happy Dance!!!!" party. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to our customers. However, there may be an opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at the party.

Can I customize the recipes for my "Doin' the Happy Dance!!!!" party?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the recipes for your party. We want to make sure you and your guests have a great time and enjoy the food, so we are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
schel
  • ms_twana
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ms_twana