• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Conference: Only 24 Days Until the Excitement Begins!

In summary, this person is excited for the upcoming conference because they anticipate learning new things, making new friends, and meeting old ones. They are also looking forward to the announcements that are sure to be made.
Well I truely...am grateful to all of you expressing your concern and well wishes. I did attend last year. I felt awful for 4 days afterward but I too need that "KICK IN THE REAR END" to get myself going. Gotta wipe out all the fear I have about standing too much as my doctor says that's silly! (He really did say silly!) And as far as a motorized vehicle of any kind goes, you don't want to see that! It could be very dangerous! And you know I'd be on that horn so much, I'd wear the poor thing out! Physically I try to be as normal as possible. Now, anyone know a good shrink? Because that needs more help than my leg!
I am going crazy and I can't wait to show you all something at the Meet & Greet I think you all might like!

oohh--- sounds dirty. (Or maybe that's just my twist on it when someone says "I have something to show you." :))

chefann said:
Your roommates (and bed-mate, especially!) would appreciate it, I'm sure.

He-he, I know...it was late the other night and I thought I'd get a laugh out...

I usually just end up wearing a T-shirt and flannel pants...don't have too many "official" pairs of PJs anymore...

janetupnorth said:
He-he, I know...it was late the other night and I thought I'd get a laugh out...

I usually just end up wearing a T-shirt and flannel pants...don't have too many "official" pairs of PJs anymore...
As long as you're wearing SOMETHING.

That covers all your "naughty bits".

pamperedlinda said:
Do you know if she going to make a master list and send one to each of us? I'll send her mine.

Nope - I'm just collecting and then will collect payments to not sell the numbers to strangers in Chicago! That's my version of "fund raising":D :D
Or I could be really nice (but, bribes are always accepted) and actually distribute it. My guess is that we'll be adding to it right until we leave, so the current voices are telling me that PMing it to everyone that is actually on the list on Friday, July... [oh, I don't have a calendar... where is that calendar on my computer... there it is, o.k.] July 6th is a good idea. Anyone disagree with the voices?

Sounds good to me, Katie.BTW- do you prefer Katie, Kate, Kit.....? (My niece is a Catherine, and she changes her mind every few months about what she wants to be called.)

DH and I are going a few days early for a mini-vacation. I'll PM you before we leave and you can just send me whatever you have at that time (I'll probably want it on Thurs). Thanks!

chefann said:
Sounds good to me, Katie.

BTW- do you prefer Katie, Kate, Kit.....? (My niece is a Catherine, and she changes her mind every few months about what she wants to be called.)

Actually, my given name really is Katie - not Kathryn, Kathleen, Kathy, etc. But, you can call me what you want, so long as you could type it on here and it wouldn't get ****ed out!

pamperedlinda said:
DH and I are going a few days early for a mini-vacation. I'll PM you before we leave and you can just send me whatever you have at that time (I'll probably want it on Thurs). Thanks!

So that means you actually expect that I'm going to type it before hand???? Aren't we a bit optomistic today?!?!?! <giggle>

katie0128 said:
But, you can call me what you want, so long as you could type it on here and it wouldn't get ****ed out!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katie0128 said:
So that means you actually expect that I'm going to type it before hand???? Aren't we a bit optomistic today?!?!?! <giggle>
I figured you would already be on it with a running list that you are adding to....silly me!

Now Ann!No it is not dirty and no, I am not into comedy routines so I will not be showing any body parts! You nasty women you! I can't wait to meet you!
I ain't sayin nothing else about it. Not until it gets the stamp of approval from DebPC herself. So...
Oh yeah! I almost forgot, I did tell her about the picture frames!
And I think she will be in town by Sunday night. At least, so far that's the plan.

Crud, gotta go!

John, I can't wait to meet you. You seem like you have a similarly twisted sense of humor.

...missing that I'm not in Wave 1...oh well, we'll mix it up a bit next year...

It's too bad your not in our wave Janet....... oh well... as they say their is always next year!

I was supposed to be but changed due to prior commitments....

Oh well, I'll hang out with the Wave 2 crew, they'll be fun too!

As long as you have fun that is all that matters!!

Two years ago...I went without anyone from my immediate group. Due to prior engagements my director and a director under her, who I have attended with EVERY YEAR that I have gone, decided that with weddings and other things to pressing, not to go, I was very apprehencive. You know what, I had a very good time anyway. I am not one of those people though that shys away from meeting new people. I talked to everyone on the busses, in the halls at McCormick and any where else I happened to be. (Except the BATHROOMS but that's in another post in this thread and guys just don't do that!), standing outside waiting for busses at the Hilton after the executive banquests, any where! I atteneded the dinner of my Senior Executive Director where I sat with my Director's Director and her group. They are a splendid bunch of people and I had a ball. So unless you have issues meeting people and being really shy, open yourself up to it and go with it! It can be a blast no matter who you attended with or WITHOUT!
And Janet, if your out here posting on Chef Success, and you sound like a very nice person, you must be a people person so you won't have a problem meeting anyone! Make it not just about the sessions. Make it all about meeting new people! And make sure you are posting in that thread. Maybe you can plan a meeting with someone so you do have someone to hang out with in a preplanned way. Now it's sounds like a dating service but well, it sort of is, isn't it?

Last edited:
Too funny John!

My recruiter switched waves with me so we're both going to Wave 2 and Terra from here is going to room with us, so I think we'll have a great time!

...and yes, I'm a people person. My husband works at a Christian camp and we have about 200-300 people coming and going every week. If I'm going to spend any time there and have fun, you meet people. :)

...on the bathrooms, yes women are more open to chatting there...guys, well I understand, you don't want to be construed as hitting on the guy next to you while they are doing their private business - LOL!

Men and bathrooms, men and sleeping arrangements......gheeesh, they make it so complicated!

I just had to book a hotel for my DH and a couple friends for a big Car Show in Columbus OH - and finding an acceptable room for the 3 of them took most of the afternoon! They want 1 room (to cut down on cost) but they all want their own bed. I finally found one at a "Suites" Hotel w/ 2 Queens and a Pull-Out - DH was so excited! They don't have to get a rollaway or bring sleeping bags or anything!

I told him that if it was women in that Suite - we could have 6 easily!

ChefBeckyD said:
Men and bathrooms, men and sleeping arrangements......gheeesh, they make it so complicated!

I just had to book a hotel for my DH and a couple friends for a big Car Show in Columbus OH - and finding an acceptable room for the 3 of them took most of the afternoon! They want 1 room (to cut down on cost) but they all want their own bed. I finally found one at a "Suites" Hotel w/ 2 Queens and a Pull-Out - DH was so excited! They don't have to get a rollaway or bring sleeping bags or anything!

I told him that if it was women in that Suite - we could have 6 easily!

Except we'd ask for 3 bathrooms rather than 3 beds...

janetupnorth said:
Except we'd ask for 3 bathrooms rather than 3 beds...

True!:D

(Hi Janet!)

Hi Becky - hope you're feeling better...

I'm starting to - just get tired really easy - and it's a tired that is hard to explain - like tired to the bone.........but the Dr. told me that I should be feeling ALOT better in 4-5 weeks - which would put me right about at Conference time - so I am really looking forward to Conf., and actually having the energy to enjoy myself!
Wish I could sing Barry tunes at the Piano Bar w/ you 2nd wavers too, though!

OkRemember I mentioned a surprise that I would have at the meet and greets, well, check out my new thread. Deb PC gave me the OK to post so I figured I would. I think I called it "Remember that surprise..."

Janet that's way cool! At least this way you know who you are having dinner with on those days when you get to go out. Although a "blind" date can be fun!

What I don't get is why guys think they are all that special that some other guy is gonna hit on them anyway! Geez, talk about ego trips!

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is the Countdown to Conference?</h2><p>The Countdown to Conference is the period of time leading up to the annual Pampered Chef conference, where consultants and leaders come together to learn, network, and celebrate their achievements.</p><h2>2. How many days are left until conference?</h2><p>There are currently 24 days left until the start of conference. This is a highly anticipated event among Pampered Chef consultants and leaders.</p><h2>3. Does anyone else experience an adrenaline rush leading up to conference?</h2><p>Yes, many consultants and leaders experience a surge of energy and excitement as conference draws near. This is likely due to the anticipation of being in a familiar and enjoyable environment, as well as the excitement of coming back and applying new knowledge and strategies to their business.</p><h2>4. What can I expect at conference?</h2><p>At conference, you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions to enhance your skills and knowledge, network with other consultants and leaders, and celebrate your achievements as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also a great opportunity to learn about new products and upcoming promotions.</p><h2>5. How can conference help me after I return?</h2><p>Many consultants and leaders have found that they have had a significant increase in sales and success after attending conference. The new skills, strategies, and motivation gained at conference can help you grow your business and reach your goals in the months following the event.</p>

1. What is the Countdown to Conference?

The Countdown to Conference is the period of time leading up to the annual Pampered Chef conference, where consultants and leaders come together to learn, network, and celebrate their achievements.

2. How many days are left until conference?

There are currently 24 days left until the start of conference. This is a highly anticipated event among Pampered Chef consultants and leaders.

3. Does anyone else experience an adrenaline rush leading up to conference?

Yes, many consultants and leaders experience a surge of energy and excitement as conference draws near. This is likely due to the anticipation of being in a familiar and enjoyable environment, as well as the excitement of coming back and applying new knowledge and strategies to their business.

4. What can I expect at conference?

At conference, you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions to enhance your skills and knowledge, network with other consultants and leaders, and celebrate your achievements as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also a great opportunity to learn about new products and upcoming promotions.

5. How can conference help me after I return?

Many consultants and leaders have found that they have had a significant increase in sales and success after attending conference. The new skills, strategies, and motivation gained at conference can help you grow your business and reach your goals in the months following the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nicki25
  • ldynred7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
straitfan