• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did I earn a raise through my career sales?

In summary, a phone call advising me that in April, I hit $15k career sales made my 2% raise go into effect this month.
susanr613
Gold Member
I received a very nice phone call Friday evening advising me that in April, I hit $15k career sales! My 2% raise goes into effect this month!

Yippee!

Congrats, Susan! How nice that they call you now - I just got the raise in my comm. check 4 years ago when I hit $15K. It's nice to get the actual recognition - so glad they do that now! Way to go and keep up the great work!

thanks cathy! have i already asked you what suburb? i grew up in havertown

Oh neat! I grew up in Springfield. I'm up the "blue route" from there now in Mont. Co. Where did you go to school? I went to Springfield and grad. in 86 :)

Ah, I have many fond memories of going to Springfield Mall! I went to Haverford High School (1983) and then Temple University (1987).

Hope you're in Wave 1 - would be nice to hear a familiar Philly accent again!

Congratulations Susan! That was fast for you!!!!

susanr613 said:
Ah, I have many fond memories of going to Springfield Mall! I went to Haverford High School (1983) and then Temple University (1987).

Hope you're in Wave 1 - would be nice to hear a familiar Philly accent again!

Cool! Yep, shopped at that mall for MANY years (still do sometimes!). One of my best friends went to Temple (grad 90), and my sister went there for grad school (grad 96). I still have quite a Philly accent, so I'm sure I'd make you feel right at home (although it's not as thick as the "city" folks!). Unfortch, I'm not in wave 1 - I'm in wave 3, and I'm not sure if I'm going to NC - I can only go if I promote. We'll see!

Congrats, Susan! Enjoy the raise!

Woo hoo, Susan!! Way to go on the raise! Keep up the great work.:)

Yipee, Susan!!! Keep the momentum going... we'll see you walking stage soon as a Director!!!

That is so great for you-and it REALLY does make a difference!

i also noticed that i get an additional 2% discount on personal orders - is that career sales or future director?

susanr613 said:
i also noticed that i get an additional 2% discount on personal orders - is that career sales or future director?
Thats for your FD status. If my memory serves me right, your discount is equal to your commission.

The extra 2% on personal is for hitting 15k career sales. There is no additional FD discount on personal orders because the FD bonus is an override, not new commission percentage. It's also addressed on page 10 of the policies:
Active Consultants and Future Directors may purchase products for personal use at a 20 percent discount (22 percent after reaching $15,000 in commissionable career sales).

thanks chefann!

What is "I Earned a Raise!"?

"I Earned a Raise!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for their hard work and success in growing their business.

How do I qualify for "I Earned a Raise!"?

To qualify for "I Earned a Raise!", you must be an active consultant and achieve certain sales and recruiting goals within a designated time frame. These goals may vary depending on your level within the company.

What are the benefits of participating in "I Earned a Raise!"?

The main benefit of participating in "I Earned a Raise!" is the opportunity to earn a bonus on top of your regular commission and income. This can help you grow your business even further and reach new milestones.

When will I receive my "I Earned a Raise!" bonus?

Bonus payments for "I Earned a Raise!" are typically distributed within 2-3 weeks after the qualification period has ended. You will receive an email notification when your bonus has been processed and deposited into your account.

Can I participate in "I Earned a Raise!" multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in "I Earned a Raise!" multiple times as long as you continue to meet the qualification requirements. Each time you qualify, you will receive a new bonus in addition to any previous bonuses you have earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kdangel518