• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help, Any Suggestions on Active Status

In summary, Debbie had trouble meeting her sales quota this year and was told that she needed to have her order in September. When she submitted her order, she realized she had made a mistake and lost her entire order. She contacted the solution center and was told that she needed to have her order in September, even though she had turned it in October 1st. She was told that there was nothing that could be done and she was not going to be able to be a consultant anymore.
debswork
I am very upset, I been trying so hard as an consultant and had a rough year this year. I met my 15,000 sales to qualify for a raise. Have one consultant under me and working on 1 more beginning of this year. Your suppose to have a min $200.00 sales every 2 months. I turned my sept order in on oct 1 and lost it all..... I email solution center and they said basically to bad, needed to have it in sept 30.... this is aweful, after this I am not gonna push reqruits....1 day....has anyone else ran into this situation. Or am I the only one!!!!!

Debbie, first, I'm sorry this has happened to you. I believe you can put in for a retroactive waiver. I know there are others on here that can give a more detailed answer, but I don't believe all hope is lost...

I think whoever you spoke with didn't know what they were talking about.

You can do a retroactive waiver for a cost ($25???) I don't remember the specifics, though...as in time frame or how many you can do (one per year?)

Don't forget (I learned this the hard way...had to do a retro waiver myself a few years back for the same thing....) your $200 every other month is SUBMITTED dates (not held show dates) and that the two months time frame is every ROLLING two months.

Jan-Feb
Feb-Mar
Mar-April
etc.

I screwed up when I thought it was Jan-Feb, Mar-April, and so on....

I was short 2.60 for a sell athon for level 3 and there was nothing I could do I could have bought somthing my self if I realized it , but HO said there was nothing they could do . so I feel your pain

Worth it to try the retroactive thing. Hope it works out.

Everyone has given great advice. If I got an answer I felt was incorrect anytime I phoned HO- I would just call back! :) I hope that you are able to do the retroactive thing!

It's so worth it to do the waiver, so you don't lose your career sales! It's covered in the policies, so pull them up from CC and give HO a call.

I had a consultant in this situation last month (even though I tried to warn her). She submitted a retroactive waiver and they charged $25 (they do a commission adjustment). HO told me you have until the 20th to do it so be sure to do it today! You have to email them with the request - go to CC, manage your business, HO contact, waiver request.

Just wondering....does the retroactive waiver count for recruits too? If she gets the waiver, will her recruits still be hers?

ChefBeckyD said:
Just wondering....does the retroactive waiver count for recruits too? If she gets the waiver, will her recruits still be hers?
Yes. Her status would stay as though she never went inactive.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes. Her status would stay as though she never went inactive.

Okay - I have never had that situation, so it's good to know.

Thanks for the advice, I sent in a waiver. I haven't heard back from PC . I hope I can gain my commission back and consultant. I worked so hard.

I filed the waiver thanks for all your advice, it worked. If I haven't listen to you all I would of lost my 23%. My reqruit isn't on my site. I am going to call them to discuss that part. Thanks for everyones help and suggestions.

1. How can I increase my sales and maintain active status?

To increase your sales and maintain active status, you can host in-home cooking parties, attend local events and markets, and utilize social media to promote your products. You can also reach out to friends and family and offer to host a Pampered Chef party for them.

2. What are some tips for staying organized and managing my business as an active consultant?

Some tips for staying organized and managing your business as an active consultant include setting a schedule for yourself, using a planner or digital calendar to keep track of appointments and tasks, and utilizing the resources and tools provided by Pampered Chef.

3. How can I find new customers and expand my network as an active consultant?

You can find new customers and expand your network by attending local events and markets, reaching out to friends and family, utilizing social media, and hosting online parties. You can also collaborate with other consultants and attend training events to network and build relationships.

4. How often do I need to make sales to maintain active status?

To maintain active status, you need to make at least $200 in sales every three months. This can be achieved by hosting parties, attending events, and promoting your products through various channels.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for maintaining active status?

Yes, there are various incentives and rewards for maintaining active status, such as discounts on products, exclusive training events, and the opportunity to earn trips and other rewards. You can also qualify for higher commission rates and bonuses as an active consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MandyH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MandyH
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • allisonserna