• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not a Big Seller, but Needs Help

you're good to go). The Nov-Dec letter is for someone who had submitted $200 in Nov and Dec, but didn't have $200 by the end of Dec.
DTM2D
Here are my sales for the first few months since I have started Pampered chef. I know to keep active I have to have 200.00 every 2 months, but when do the 2 months start???

7/26/07 150.50 Commission Sales
7/27/07 151.25 Commission Sales
7/29/07 152.20 Commission Sales
8/1/07 150.50 Commission Sales

Qualified in the first 30 days

8/22/07 180.62 Commission Sales

9/2/07 92.70 Commission Sales

I don't understand about the every two month thing. When does each time period start? My first 30 days was 7/1/07 - 8/1/07 where I had the 300.00 to qualify. So if I go from 8/1/07 - 10/01/07, isn't that 273.32??

Or is it 7/1/07 - 9/1/07, then I should have from 9/1/07 - 11/01/07 so I would have another month to hit the 200.00 from the 92.70 I have for Sept.

I know I am barely a Pampered Chef consultant, but I want to keep it at this rate and just sell as I go for now. Things may change at a later date.

Help. Dee :confused:

Example: If you sold $200 in June $0 in July. You need to sell $200 in August.

The way I understand it (not 100% sure) the current and previous months total should be $200 or greater. (confirm or correct please)

If you sold $92 in September, then you will need to sell $108 in October to remain active. If at anytime you should go inactive, you would need to turn in $200 in one month to reactivate.

Yep. It's a "rolling" two months...Jan-Feb, Feb-March, March-April, etc.

Help with Commissionable SalesI am soooooooo confused and need some more understanding on my little sales.

I started July 1st and my sales for that month was $453.95
August $331.12
September $92.70
October $166.42
November $45.90

What I understood was that in Nov and Dec I needed $200.00??? :rolleyes:

But I received this email from main offices this week, that states:

As a courtesy, we want you to know your commissionable sales total for the previous month was less than $200, which can affect your status as a Pampered Chef® Consultant. To remain active, we ask that you submit a total of $200 in commissionable sales - a combination of your current month’s sales and previous month’s sales - to the Home Office by midnight CT on the last business day of this month.

So I ask, are my sales from Sept to Oct, or Oct to Nov??? :cry:

Thanks, Dee

Sept + Oct must be $200
Oct + Nov must be $200
Nov + Dec must be $200
etc.

Well it that is the case, I just barely made it again. Thanks :thumbup:

floccies said:
Example: If you sold $200 in June $0 in July. You need to sell $200 in August.

The way I understand it (not 100% sure) the current and previous months total should be $200 or greater. (confirm or correct please)

That is correct.

Just making sure I completely understand...

Sept $250
October $0
November $150
Dec $75

Would have made someone inactive because Oct-Nov weren't $200, but Nov-Dec are okay because they are? Or would December have to be $200 to become active again? I hope to never get close to toeing that line of inactivity, but it's good to know in case life dictates otherwise and I have to quickly submit something to remain active.
~Vicks

I was just looking at last months notice from the head offices so I am printing both, this is why I am confused..

10/05/2007 letter: Our records show that you submitted less than $200 in commissionable sales this past month. A New Consultant remains active throughout their first 90-day period but will go inactive the first day of their first full month following their 90-day period if they have submitted less than $200 in commissionable sales in the two previous months.

now 11/8/07 letter: As a courtesy, we want you to know your commissionable sales total for the previous month was less than $200, which can affect your status as a Pampered Chef® Consultant. To remain active, we ask that you submit a total of $200 in commissionable sales - a combination of your current month’s sales and previous month’s sales - to the Home Office by midnight CT on the last business day of this month.

Now you see my confussion.....

The difference in the letters is because one is aimed at someone who didn't submit $200 in a single month in their first 90 days. If you don't have $200 in month 2 + month 3, then you're inactive as of the first of the next month. But you can't go inactive DURING your 90 days (so if you submit $50 in mo. 1 and $50 in mo. 2, you're still OK for month 3).The second letter is for consultants past their 90 days.

Vicks said:
Just making sure I completely understand...

Sept $250
October $0
November $150
Dec $75

Would have made someone inactive because Oct-Nov weren't $200, but Nov-Dec are okay because they are? Or would December have to be $200 to become active again? I hope to never get close to toeing that line of inactivity, but it's good to know in case life dictates otherwise and I have to quickly submit something to remain active.
~Vicks

Yes you would go inactive as of Nov 1. And would need to submit $200 in one month to be active again. You can still submit smaller orders or shows, but you won't get your consultant news or weekly bites. And you would lose all points, recruits and career sales.

Any month that you submit less than $200 in sales they send that e-mail to remind you to get to $200 by the end of the next month.

When in doubt, call 888-OUR-CHEF and talk to someone in Consultant Career Solutions. They're the ones that have the final say. I'd hate to see you get advice here and find out it was incorrect when it could have been solved with one simple phone call.

At the beginning of every month the HO looks at your sales total for the previous 2 months...On Dec. 1st they will look at Oct and Nov. If the total is less than 200 you are inactive and need to submit 200 in Dec to become active again right away...or 200 in any one month during the next year if you are taking time off. Always remember it is 200 in commissionable sales, not your show totals because Host Bonuses and Half-price items do not count toward your commissionable sales.

The letters will come every month you do not have 200 is sales as a reminder that you need to send in a show to meet your 200 requirement.

1. How can I increase sales for a product that is not selling well?

To increase sales for a product that is not selling well, you can try offering special promotions or discounts, showcasing the product in a demonstration or recipe, or reaching out to your customers to gather feedback and make improvements to the product.

2. What are some effective ways to advertise a product that is not a big seller?

Some effective ways to advertise a product that is not a big seller include using social media to showcase the product, collaborating with influencers or bloggers to promote the product, and offering free samples or demos to potential customers.

3. How can I make my product stand out among similar products that are more popular?

To make your product stand out among similar products, you can highlight its unique features or benefits, offer a special deal or bundle with the product, or target a specific niche market that would be interested in the product.

4. What can I do to improve the packaging or presentation of my product?

To improve the packaging or presentation of your product, you can consider using more eye-catching and professional packaging, including clear and informative product labels, and using high-quality product photos in your marketing materials.

5. Is it worth investing more resources into promoting a product that is not a big seller?

It depends on the potential for growth for the product and the resources available to you. If there is potential for the product to become a bigger seller with some improvements or promotional efforts, it may be worth investing more resources. However, if the product has consistently low sales and there is limited resources, it may be better to focus on other products that have higher potential for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soonerchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgirl1982
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • aksusan