• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receiving the RUFTH Lanyard at National - A Guide

In summary, the Round Up from the Heart lanyard will be given to National conference attendees who donate $150 or more in total contributions. Consultants who qualify will receive a colorful lanyard to be worn at National Conference, an invitation to reserved seating during General Breakfast, and recognition during the Charitable Giving update at General Session.

Will you be wearing the RUFTH Lanyard?

• Total voters
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Thought I would check in to see who'll be receiving the Round Up from the Heart lanyard at National.

You need to have $150 in RUFTH heart donations and that includes the sale of the trivets. You can do a report in P3 and see where your donations are at and do an order history for #2938. Count how many trivets you've sold and multiply it by 2.

When you run your donations report, it starts 9-1-07 through May 31st.

I just did my calculations and I'm $11 away! I WILL hit it by the end of the month! oh yeah, your supply orders count as well!! So don't forget to count those!;)

Whew! I have $151.40 ($69.40 donations & 41 trivets) How do I see supply round-up, I always do that too.

I went in and manually checked since 9-1-07. Pain in the butt but luckily there weren't that many!!

Great JOB on 41 trivets. I only sold 16!

I increased my trivet sales this year by picking a charity to donate my trivet commission to. My banker's daughter has cancer so I donate $3 per trivet sold to Cure Childhood Cancer. I announce this at all my shows and pass her picture around (I call it my Trivet's for Terry campaign). I tell everyone how they can feel good knowing that not only are they helping someone hungry to have a meal, that they are also halping to find a cure for a nasty disease. Trivet sales have gone down in the last few months though.

HO Guidelines on lanyards....Consultants who qualify will receive a colorful lanyard to be worn at National Conference, an invitation to reserved seating during General Breakfast, and recognition during the Charitable Giving update at General Session.

There are several ways Consultants can qualify for recognition:

• Submit a total of $150 or more in combined contributions to HWC and RUFTH campaigns.
• Submit a total of $150 or more in total contributions to HWC.
• Submit a total of $150 or more in total contributions to RUFTH.
• Serve as a 2008 Food Bank Coordinator.

Consultants who earn Charitable Recognition will receive invitations and lanyards in their registration packets at National Conference.

Help Whip Cancer contributions are comprised of the total Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Show sale donation and each $1 donation from the sale of special campaign products. Help Whip Cancer Shows must be help from May 1-31, and submitted by midnight CT, June 5, 2008.

Round-Up from the Heart contributions are comprised of the donation total from the sale of the Round-Up from the Heart 2007 Trivet and round-up donations. Round-Up form the Heart contributions are counted between September 1, 2007 and sales submitted by midnight CT, June 5, 2008.

To count your RUFTH you can run a donation report. To see how many trivets you sold, run a sales report on item #2938.

To count your HWC donations, count how many items you sold (on supply order too) and calculate the percentage of your fundraisers, if you had any.

I have 28 trivets + 143.70 in round ups...= $195.70 so far...and 23 HWC items sold, oh no - make that 24, I forgot host items.

I missed it this year. I really slacked on mentioning it at my shows. I am definitely committed to doing it this year though. I am trying to re-vamp my shows so that they are more organized and I can touch on everything!

I'm at about $120, not counting my round up amounts on supply/sample orders.

I'm at about the same as Ann. I really thought I'd be higher as I mention it at all my shows :(.

I don't think I'll make it for RUFTH or HWC individually (MAYBE HWC), but combined I'll hit $150.

I mention it at the end of my shows when I tell them what forms of payment we accept.

I always total the order and then tack on the "round up". I tell them that they can choose whichever amount they want (the regular amount or the round up). Either way it's on the receipt.

If they choose to not round up, I cross it off and circle the other amount.

Most people round up (probably 98%).

Try it!

At the end of my shows I talk briefly about the order forms. I always explain the RUFTH, and then tell them, if you circle it, I'll automatically round up, if you cross it off, I won't. If you leave it blank, I'll ask. Most do circle it, but I have to admit I'm surprised at the number of people that cross it off.

Maybe I just need more shows!:eek:

I'm going to try your method, Janice, at my show today.

I checked at the end of Feb and had $337.51 in donations and sold 28 trivets. I haven't checked since.

dianevill said:
I'm going to try your method, Janice, at my show today.
Definitely let us know how it goes!

I can't seem to get my donations report to work. I go through the steps of printing it up, but then no PDF file pops up. Weird. I have no idea where I am for RUFTH, but I know I'll have a good amount for HWC. Without even counting the pink products, I know I'll have over $400 in donations just from my two HWC fundraisers.:) I LOVE this month!

I dont know if theres a way to check, but individual orders off our PWS can also be rounded up...:thumbup:

I have 239.69 in Round up ( not including todays show that I haven't put in P3 yet and sold 72 trivets!!

HWC - well - that isn't going so well....

I mention round up in the beginning of my show when I go over the order form - I also mention the trivet and pass it around at that time - stressing great teacher gifts, coaches gifts etc. Then at check out I ask every person if they would like to round up. In the 2 years I have done it I have only had 2 people say no - most round up to the next dollar some even go higher!!!

I clicked on "so close I'll make it" because my sales and donations are at $149.38. Didn't think about supply orders, though. That would put me over. Yippee!

My report finally popped up like 10 minutes later. I'm at $115, so I've got a ways to go, but I have 4 more shows this month and a few catalog shows to close out. If I'm close, I'll just tack a big donation onto a supply order or something.

pamperedbecky said:
My report finally popped up like 10 minutes later. I'm at $115, so I've got a ways to go, but I have 4 more shows this month and a few catalog shows to close out. If I'm close, I'll just tack a big donation onto a supply order or something.
You are such a cheater! LOL

Well, it would make up for all the times I forget to round up my supply orders, kit enhancement and personal orders.:D

pamperedbecky said:
Well, it would make up for all the times I forget to round up my supply orders, kit enhancement and personal orders.:D
Well, sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do! :D

I started in March and have only sold 2 trivetsand only 63.82 in round ups :( I'll get em next year :)

I marked Close but will earn it! I have just around $122 in donations and 7 trivets sold. I do talk about it at every show and ask each guest through the line if they want to round up. I also offer a free trivet to each host who collects 7 orders before their show. So far I have only given away 1!

Not going to make it this year, darn!! next year!! I might being last years to wear as they are more comfortable! We will see!!

I'm at $138.26 right now with one more show this week for the month - so I'm hoping to hit it - just need some generous souls at my next show. I know I'll hit it for HWC cause I'm over $170 with a HWC fundraiser I did. Would be cool to get it in two categories.

I just entered in my 3 shows from this weekend and I'm up to $141 in donations and it will be 8 trivets. I hate it being this close but I'm sure I'm over!

I have a question. Do the donations that are sent in using the new form they have count towards the $150?? We played Bunco last night and I have $45 in donations for HWC but just curious if it will count towards it?

Also, is it my undestanding in reading the posts you can get a lanyard for COMBINED HWC and RUFTH??? Or did I mis read the post with the guidelines??

Thanks.

I am so far away from it that I am ashamed and supprised at the same time.:eek: :eek:

jbdowd0798 said:
I have a question. Do the donations that are sent in using the new form they have count towards the $150?? We played Bunco last night and I have $45 in donations for HWC but just curious if it will count towards it?

Also, is it my undestanding in reading the posts you can get a lanyard for COMBINED HWC and RUFTH??? Or did I mis read the post with the guidelines??

Thanks.

You're right...there are 3 ways

1...150.00 combined
2...150.00 rufth
3...150.00 hwc

You rock Ginger! Thanks for the information. I think I'll hit it with the combined. I don't think I've sold more than 3 trivets in the year I've done the business.

:)

jbdowd0798 said:
I don't think I've sold more than 3 trivets in the year I've done the business.
Hint: give trivets a Christmas presents. I give them to my parents, my in-laws and DH's and my siblings. It's a useful gift, and they start to look forward to them. And that's a guaranteed 7 sold (for me) right there.

I ran my donation totals and was shocked to see $151.11! I do ask everyone who orders at a show...so the pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters really do add up.

Cool!

ah good idea. Maybe I'll just stock up on them (one per month or something) and use them for gifts. :)

I just heard this...at your shows, when you talk about rounding up, tell your customers that if they DO NOT want to round thier orders, go ahead and draw a line though the heart on the bottom of the order form (for those of you that use PC's order forms), that will break the heart.

I figured I'd share that with all of you.

I have $122.29 but I did a bingo for HWC show with $517.00 in sales.

Ann R.

Yea! I made it this year. I'm at $282.63 for RUFTH and with an HWC FR + pink things over $250 donated to HWC! YAHOO! I got much better after NC last year about remembering to ask about rounding up and so I'm excited!

1. What is the Round Up from the Heart lanyard and how can I receive it at National?

The Round Up from the Heart (RUFTH) lanyard is a special recognition item given to Pampered Chef consultants who have met the donation requirements for the RUFTH program. To receive the lanyard at National, you must have at least $150 in RUFTH heart donations, which includes the sale of the trivets.

2. How can I track my RUFTH donations and trivet sales?

You can track your RUFTH donations and trivet sales by running a report in P3. This report will show you where your donations currently stand and you can also do an order history for product #2938 to count the number of trivets you have sold.

3. What time frame is included in the RUFTH donations report?

The donations report includes donations made from September 1st of the previous year through May 31st of the current year.

4. Do my supply orders count towards my RUFTH donations?

Yes, supply orders also count towards your RUFTH donations. Make sure to include them in your calculations.

5. I am only a few dollars away from meeting the donation requirements. Can I still receive the RUFTH lanyard?

Yes, as long as you meet the donation requirements by the end of the month, you will still be eligible to receive the RUFTH lanyard at National. Keep track of your donations and trivet sales to ensure you meet the requirements on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Back