• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Share a Booth at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Ky?

In summary, my husband's company is an exhibitor at the National Farm Machinery Show every year. They were making reservations for him tonight and I was looking around the website for the Machinery Show. There is a vendor area now called the Family Living Center, but booth rental starts at $850. This is a HUGE event, so I was thinking if I could find enough takers, it might be worth a shot to see if we could get in. The actual show is Feb 13 - 16; Setup starts on the 11th (at least for my husband). I don't have all the details bc I knew there was no way I could do it by myself!I'm close...30 min.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
My husband's company is an exhibitor at the National Farm Machinery Show every year. We were making reservations for him tonight and I was looking around the website for the Machinery Show. There is a vendor area now called the Family Living Center, but booth rental starts at $850. This is a HUGE event, so I was thinking if I could find enough takers, it might be worth a shot to see if we could get in. :confused:

I'm about 1.5 hours north, but depending on the dates... I might be interested.

The actual show is Feb 13 - 16; Setup starts on the 11th (at least for my husband). I don't have all the details bc I knew there was no way I could do it by myself!

I'm close...30 min.
That might be too rich for my blood. Not to mention I am petrified to drive across the bridge

krzymomof4 said:
I'm close...30 min.
That might be too rich for my blood. Not to mention I am petrified to drive across the bridge

Hoping to get at least 10 people, so it would only be about $85 each. Just an idea!

My brother used to live in Pekin. Are you close to there??

I'm actually in Pekin...small world

krzymomof4 said:
I'm actually in Pekin...small world

Too FUNNY!!:D
He moved back after his divorce about 4 years ago!

What would be the hours on this? Not that I am going to do it, just need more info. I may be able to round up some people to help you out.

Exhibit hours are 9A - 6P Feb 13-16. Just looking for people to split shifts. If it doesn't work out - no big deal! I am going w/hubby anyway and will scope out the Family Living area for next year. Just one of those WOW! ideas that I often get nearing midnight!!!! :yuck:

Related to Want to Share a Booth at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Ky?

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef products near Louisville, KY?

There are several options for finding Pampered Chef products near Louisville, KY. You can search for local consultants on our website by entering your zip code. You can also attend one of our in-home or virtual parties hosted by a consultant in the area. In addition, you can visit our retail store located in Louisville at Oxmoor Center.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Louisville, KY area?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Louisville, KY, you can visit our website and click on the "Join" tab. From there, you can fill out an application and a member of our team will reach out to you with more information about the process.

3. Are there any upcoming Pampered Chef events in Louisville, KY?

Yes, there are often Pampered Chef events happening in the Louisville, KY area. You can check our website for a list of upcoming events or contact a local consultant for more information. You can also host your own party or event with a consultant to earn free products and discounts.

4. Can I order Pampered Chef products online for delivery to Louisville, KY?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products online and have them delivered to Louisville, KY. Simply visit our website and browse our catalog to place an order. You can also contact a local consultant for assistance with your order.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer cooking classes or demonstrations in Louisville, KY?

Yes, we offer cooking classes and demonstrations in Louisville, KY and other locations. You can search for upcoming classes on our website or contact a local consultant to schedule a private demonstration. We also offer virtual cooking classes for those who are unable to attend in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtara
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Liquid Sky