• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the First Women's Section at the American Deer Classic Event be Successful?

In summary, this woman is going to do a show at an event with a "guys" type vendor. She is hoping that it will be a great success and that she will be able to find her second recruit.
schel
I am giong to do a show at the "American Deer Classic" in MN. This is a first time thing for the "Womens Section" for this vender event. The guy who put this together said he wanted a womens section for all the wives, girl friends and etc... that get dragged to these events and there is nothing for them to look at. He really wanted Pampered Chef to be in on this and so since I could not afford even 1/2 price fee of $500.00 myself I called my director and she wanted to do this a lot. So she arrainged it and we and another are doing this event for the 1st time at a "Guys" type vendor event ever. I am saying my prayers that all goes well and it is a big sucess and hopefully with any luck, maybe I will find that 2nd recruit I want, to become a Future Director. So wish me luck!
Schel

Good luck! Let us know how it goes. That sounds really interesting.

Awesome opportunity! Make sure you take the BBQ tools and knives!!! Guys love our stuff, too!

Great opportunity, but don't focus ONLY on the women...this me be the only chance to get some of the guys in front of you and guys love PC stuff too!!!! Talk to them too!!!! :)

Good luck! I'm waiting to hear back from my team to see if anyone else is interested in setting up a table at a local fair. My director is interested, but we still need a few more people to make it worth our while....

I really hope you have great success!

Sounds like fun!

Maybe you could take some of the beer bread and have it out????

Thanks for the support and ideas. I am going to do it all!
Schel

Related to Will the First Women's Section at the American Deer Classic Event be Successful?

What is "Wish Me Luck!"?

"Wish Me Luck!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef filled with delicious recipes and helpful tips for creating tasty meals at home.

Who is the author of "Wish Me Luck!"?

The author of "Wish Me Luck!" is Pampered Chef's own culinary expert and cookbook author, Doris Christopher.

Are the recipes in "Wish Me Luck!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Wish Me Luck!" are designed to be easy to follow and can be made by cooks of all levels.

Does "Wish Me Luck!" include any special dietary options?

Yes, "Wish Me Luck!" offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options.

Can I purchase "Wish Me Luck!" through Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can purchase "Wish Me Luck!" through Pampered Chef's website, along with other cookbooks and kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefAggi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies