• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women's Day Out: Get Bookings & Recruit Leads at the Mall!

In summary, for the Women's Day Out event, it is recommended to offer a booking incentive, create a sense of urgency, highlight the benefits of hosting a party, share success stories, offer a special theme or activity, have a raffle or giveaway, engage with people, have a strong call to action, follow up, and be enthusiastic to get people interested in booking at the event.
nene960
I need some suggestions. I am doing a Womens Day Out at a mall on Saturday. I am going to have cash and carry items so I am not worried about taking orders unless it is for something I don't have. I need my main focus to be on bookings and recruit leads. What do you say to people to get them interested in booking there instead of having to call them later? In my experience, calling them later doen't work too well. I really want to build my holiday calendar with this event. Should I offer a booking incentive?? I have done several booths before and have never had much luck with bookings. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!

the booking/recruiting slide is incredible! Make your own if you don't have it or not enough time to order it. People will come and look when you drop that slide!

1. Offer a Booking Incentive: One way to entice people to book at the event is to offer a special incentive for those who book on the spot. This could be a discount on their first party or a free product with their booking.2. Create a Sense of Urgency: Let people know that booking at the event is the best way to secure their preferred date and time for their party. You can also mention that your calendar fills up quickly and they may miss out on hosting a party if they wait.3. Highlight the Benefits of Hosting a Party: Explain the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free and discounted products, having a fun girls' night in, and getting to try out new products. This can help motivate people to book at the event instead of waiting.4. Share Success Stories: Share success stories from past hostesses who have hosted a party at the event. This can help people see the value in booking at the event and give them confidence in their decision.5. Offer a Special Theme or Activity: Consider offering a special theme or activity at the event that is exclusive to those who book parties. This could be a holiday-themed game or a DIY project using your products. This can make booking at the event more appealing.6. Have a Raffle or Giveaway: Encourage people to book by having a raffle or giveaway exclusively for those who book at the event. This can be a product bundle, a gift card, or a special gift basket.7. Engage with People: Be approachable and engage with people who stop by your booth. Strike up a conversation and ask them if they have ever hosted a party before. If they express interest, offer to sign them up on the spot.8. Have a Strong Call to Action: Make sure to have a strong call to action when speaking with potential hostesses. Let them know that booking at the event is the best way to secure their preferred date and time, and that you are excited to help them plan a successful party.9. Follow Up: Even if someone doesn't book at the event, make sure to get their contact information and follow up with them after the event. This can be a great opportunity to remind them of the benefits of hosting a party and try to secure a booking.10. Be Enthusiastic: Your enthusiasm and passion for your products and business can be contagious. Make sure to showcase your excitement and explain why hosting a

Related to Women's Day Out: Get Bookings & Recruit Leads at the Mall!

What is "Women's Day Out: Get Bookings & Recruit Leads at the Mall!"?

"Women's Day Out" is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants set up booths at local malls to showcase our products and services. It's a great opportunity to connect with potential customers and also recruit new team members.

How can I participate in "Women's Day Out"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up to participate in "Women's Day Out" through your back office. Simply select the event you are interested in and complete the registration process. If you are not a consultant, you can attend the event as a customer and learn more about our products and business opportunity.

What are the benefits of participating in "Women's Day Out"?

"Women's Day Out" is a great way to gain exposure for your Pampered Chef business. You will have the opportunity to showcase our products and services to a large audience, potentially gaining new customers and team members. It's also a fun and interactive way to connect with people in your community.

How should I prepare for "Women's Day Out"?

It's important to plan ahead and make sure you have all the necessary materials for the event. This includes product catalogs, order forms, business cards, and any other promotional materials you may want to distribute. It's also a good idea to have a game or activity at your booth to engage with potential customers.

Can I participate in "Women's Day Out" if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! "Women's Day Out" is a great opportunity for new consultants to get their business off to a strong start. It's a low-pressure environment to showcase our products and share the Pampered Chef opportunity with others. Plus, you will have the support of your team members and other consultants at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckellyd
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pckellyd
  • pc_jessica