• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Put on My Coupon for Our Mall Expo Booth?

In summary, "Please Help With the Words!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage customers to host a cooking party. Hosting a party can benefit you by allowing you to try new recipes and earn free and discounted products. No prior cooking experience is necessary as consultants will provide guidance. The menu can be customized to fit preferences and dietary restrictions. To schedule a party, contact a consultant or visit the website to find one near you.
pckellyd
Gold Member
My recruiter and I are doing a booth at a mall expo tonight from 4 - 9. I'm trying to come up with the words to put on a coupon. We're offering 10% off any orders placed, & a free gift for booking a show. We'll have someone walking the mall handing out the coupons for us. any suggestions?

Here is a coupon/flyer I did recently. I made it in publisher, however, since most here don't have publisher, I'm posting it as a pdf as well.

Attachments

• RFL_special_offers.pdf
    72.6 KB · Views: 301
  • RFL_special_offers.pub
    412.5 KB · Views: 258
Thank you! That's perfect!

1. What is "Please Help With the Words!!"?

"Please Help With the Words!!" is a phrase that is often used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage their customers to host a cooking party and try out new recipes.

2. How can hosting a "Please Help With the Words!!" party benefit me?

Hosting a "Please Help With the Words!!" party can benefit you in several ways. Not only will you get to try out new recipes and learn cooking tips, but you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a "Please Help With the Words!!" party?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to host a "Please Help With the Words!!" party. Our Pampered Chef consultants will provide all the necessary guidance and support to ensure that the party is a success.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Please Help With the Words!!" party?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your "Please Help With the Words!!" party. Our Pampered Chef consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. How do I schedule a "Please Help With the Words!!" party?

To schedule a "Please Help With the Words!!" party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kewaters