• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discount Coupon for Booths & Customers?

In summary, Debbie thinks that offering a free small item with purchase of $50 or more is a good idea. She also thinks that giving out free postcards with the information on them is a good idea.
Jules711
Silver Member
I'm thinking of creating a coupon on Vista Print. I'm using the business card template. I'm hitting a wall though. Getting the idea, but then spending forever trying to figure out what to do.

I'm thinking of giving it out to people who order/purchase something at my upcoming booth. Also, considering giving it with my tips and such as a thank you. Possibly for good orders or whatever. Not sure. Good idea? Or not worth the effort? Really, it's just a new way for me to get new contacts or reward people.

10% off order or 20% off any one item? Help. :yuck:

Last edited:
Great ideaThat's a great idea. I actually used the Large Postcards to make a gift certificate because I find I am giving them out as donations alot.

I will help you brainstorm. 10% off your entire order sounds good. But 20% off one order is another good idea. It just depends on how much you don't mind shelling out when they actually use it.

Free shipping is another great gift to give as a door prize at my shows, maybe with the free postcards.

Debbie :D

I already have a use for the postcards. I put info on the front and a recipe on the back. I was thinking business cards b/c you get 250! I love the idea of the Large Postcard for gift certificates. I do a lot of them too. But then, I just print them with the info on them. Hmmm...I appreciate your response. I think I'll call it a night. I should add free shipping. I was also thinking $15 at your show.Oh...tired...I was thinking "your choice of" and listing 10% off order, 20% off any one idea, free s/h (thank you!) or $15 more free at your show.Thanks again!

I did the business cards from Vistapring, and I did the green-moneyish one and wrote 20% off, and I did another one that I could write-in... Good for ___________ if you or a friend book a cooking or catalog show before ___________.

Thanks! I seem to like to over complicate things sometimes so I like to hear what others have done and if it worked for them. So many ideas are really just unnecessary and don't really reap the rewards. My thought now is that I want to do something with my info at a discount to give to people that I want to thank. Whether customers, with my tips or a cashier.

I have theseat every booth I do - 10% off your purchase of $50 or more. I have a valid through date of usually 2 months out.

To be honest - I have never got a bite off of them.

People really like free things - instead of 10% off order of $50 or more (which would cost you a minimum of $5, right?) offer a free small item with purchase of $50 or more. Things like: Small spreader, mini serving spatula, all purpose spreader, Quickut knives set, small bamboo spoon set, or their choice of one of the seasoning rubs! With your discount the price would only be at most the $5 minimum of your 10% discount coupon. Don't offer too many choices - I would suggest at most two choices, unless the only choice is a bottle of mix or rub and you offered several flavors.I was a marketing director BC (before children). We did lots of coupon tests - for example, one was for a free medium fountain drink with purchase of combo. Another was for 10% off purchase of combo with drink. They would save at least as much as a medium fountain drink if they went with the 10% off option, but the free drink with combo purchase was used by a more than 5 to 1 ratio! That's crazy.The word free just does things to people.

I like that
KateD said:
People really like free things - instead of 10% off order of $50 or more (which would cost you a minimum of $5, right?) offer a free small item with purchase of $50 or more. Things like: Small spreader, mini serving spatula, all purpose spreader, Quickut knives set, small bamboo spoon set, or their choice of one of the seasoning rubs!

With your discount the price would only be at most the $5 minimum of your 10% discount coupon. Don't offer too many choices - I would suggest at most two choices, unless the only choice is a bottle of mix or rub and you offered several flavors.

I was a marketing director BC (before children). We did lots of coupon tests - for example, one was for a free medium fountain drink with purchase of combo. Another was for 10% off purchase of combo with drink. They would save at least as much as a medium fountain drink if they went with the 10% off option, but the free drink with combo purchase was used by a more than 5 to 1 ratio! That's crazy.

The word free just does things to people.

So true, FREE is the magic word. It's cool all guests get the Free serrated bamboo spreader this month.

I like doing FREE shipping, and I think a free gift with order is perfect. It insures you will get an order and won't be giving away something for nothing. Unfortunately there are those who want to pay nothing and get something in return. :grumpy:

I like the idea of leaving it blank also, so we can write in what we want to that month and keep in mind what extra products we might have left over from sample packages that we can offer to individuals too. Thanks for the ideas.

Debbie :D

I want to give my best customer a free $10 product of her choice from the new catalog but she may want to apply it to a larger product value. What is the best way to word the certificate so that she is getting a $10 product or $10 off of a product, but I am still getting my commission discount on that $10? Seems easy but it can be tricky unless worded well.

How about free shipping when you bring one or more friends?

The certificate I need is a thank you for a past hostess who has had many parties book from hers. I want to give her the $10 product value and still save my commission discount.

1. How can I find a discount coupon for Pampered Chef booths or products?

One way to find a discount coupon for Pampered Chef booths or products is to sign up for the company's email newsletter. You can also check their social media pages or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any current promotions or discounts available.

2. Are there any restrictions or limitations on using a discount coupon for Pampered Chef booths or products?

It depends on the specific coupon and promotion. Some coupons may have restrictions on certain products or require a minimum purchase amount. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the coupon before using it to ensure it can be applied to your purchase.

3. Can I combine multiple discount coupons for Pampered Chef booths or products?

In most cases, Pampered Chef does not allow the stacking of multiple discount coupons. You may only use one coupon per purchase, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the coupon.

4. Do discount coupons for Pampered Chef booths or products expire?

Yes, discount coupons for Pampered Chef booths or products typically have an expiration date. Be sure to check the expiration date before using the coupon to ensure it is still valid.

5. Can I use a discount coupon for Pampered Chef booths or products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to use discount coupons for online purchases. Simply enter the coupon code at checkout to apply the discount to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • linojackie