• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need coupon ideas for upcoming booths? Check out these offers!

and the contact info. I also put a call-in number at the bottom.I also did this! I had a cookbook that I wanted to give away and I put a link to it on the back of my postcard.
noelskitchen
I'm doing a few booths thes upcoming months anmd was thinking of print a coupon postcard on Vista Print. My ideas are:
20% off any order placed today with purchase of $50.00 or more
15% off any order placed today under $50.00
10% off any order placed by (end of month, one or two weeks after booth event)

Book a show and receive a free cookbook of your choice or free spice/rub

Any thoughts on this or wording choices that may sound better?

I printed up address labels & stuck them on the back of my biz card. I offer 10% off order.

I think attached is what you are looking for?

Correct?

Attachments

• PostcardF.jpg
    PostcardF.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 459
Yes that's exactly the type of card I'm looking for. I went on vista print found the style that your displays, just trying to fit everything on it. hmmmmmm

Thanks, Allison! Off to the Vista Website now....

postcard.jpg

Here is mine - I "borrowed" it from Ann too.

Great, thanks fot the ideas

I really like those. I may have to "borrow" them also.

I love this idea, but totally at a loss...where do I find the coupon option on vista print?? (i'm going to feel stupid when someone answers b/c I'm sure its super easy!)

Cheers,
Angela

It's one of the standard postcard templates. Look in the Restaurant/Food category and there should be some in there. You can then modify the color scheme and change the picture.

When I made mine, once I was on the postcard page, I just typed in Coupon and it came up.

found it..thanks!!

I just ordered mine yesterday. I checked & they were shipped already. Wow! I even went with the slowest shipping.

Are there any coupon codes right now? I think my Vista emails are going straight to SPAM and I've just been deleting the whole thing without checking it (I get like 200 a day).

I LOVE the outlet coupon idea! I made mine with the 2 coupons and did 10% off (any order over $40) (I still want to make something) and FREE Show (Book a cooking show and I'll bring the ingredients!). On the back I focused on the benefits of hosting, then below that the info for the call-in opp. line. Then the other side has everything I offer (next time I need to remember to add outlet on there!)

What is the Vista Print Booth Coupon Ideas promotion?

The Vista Print Booth Coupon Ideas promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants to receive a discount on personalized marketing materials from Vista Print. These materials can be used at vendor events or in-home parties to promote your business.

How do I redeem the Vista Print Booth Coupon Ideas promotion?

To redeem the promotion, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Promotions" tab. From there, you can access the unique promo code and instructions on how to use it on the Vista Print website.

What types of marketing materials can I order through Vista Print with this promotion?

The Vista Print Booth Coupon Ideas promotion can be used towards a variety of marketing materials, including business cards, banners, flyers, postcards, and more. You can customize these materials with your own personal branding and information to help promote your Pampered Chef business.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Vista Print Booth Coupon Ideas promotion?

The promotion can be used once per month, with a maximum discount of $50 per order. However, there is no limit to how many months you can take advantage of this promotion.

Can I combine the Vista Print Booth Coupon Ideas promotion with other Vista Print promotions or discounts?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with other Vista Print promotions or discounts. It also cannot be applied towards shipping or taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • pckellyd
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pckellyd
  • Jules711