• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Offering a Coupon at a Fair: Ideas & Tips

In summary, the speaker is looking for a way to offer a coupon at a fair that will give customers $10 off their show, but will not affect their bottom line. They initially wanted to offer a specific dollar amount, but are now considering offering a percentage discount to avoid any potential losses. They also ask for suggestions on how to word the coupon and express gratitude when someone offers a helpful solution.
kam
Staff member
I have searched the files - but haven't found exactly what I am looking for.

I would like to offer a coupon at a fair - basically: Book and have your show before the end of the year and I will give you $10 off at your show.

But, that very much implies $10 off the bottom line.

I would like to offer $10 - but have it really only cost me $8 or less depending on what % off the host gets. KWIM?

See, if I worded the coupon as "get a mix N Chop free" I would only pay the cost of the product minus the host discount since I would tack it onto host's order.

Instead of picking a product, I would like to offer a dollar amount. Does antone have any ideas on how to word it...or other ideas for coupons?

Book your show before the end of the year and as a gift, I will give you $10 extra free product value at your show!That way they will pick a $10 item extra, but it will cost you less.

janetupnorth said:
Book your show before the end of the year and as a gift, I will give you $10 extra free product value at your show!

That way they will pick a $10 item extra, but it will cost you less.

YES! That is the wording I couldn't come up with! Thank you!:)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and sharing your idea for a coupon at your fair. I understand that you would like to offer a $10 discount, but also want to make sure that it doesn't cut into your bottom line too much. Have you considered offering a percentage discount instead of a dollar amount? For example, you could offer 10% off for booking and hosting a show before the end of the year. This way, the discount would vary depending on the host's order and you wouldn't have to worry about it costing you more than you intended. Just a thought! Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can assist you in any other way. Happy selling!

1. How do I create a coupon for my Pampered Chef booth at a fair?

Creating a coupon for your fair booth is easy! You can either design your own coupon using a program like Canva or use the template provided by Pampered Chef. Make sure to include the offer details, expiration date, and any necessary terms and conditions.

2. How many coupons should I bring to the fair?

It's always best to have more coupons than you think you'll need. We recommend bringing at least 100 coupons to ensure you have enough for all fair attendees.

3. Can I offer a discount on any Pampered Chef product?

Coupons can only be used on specific products that are approved by Pampered Chef. Make sure to check the list of eligible products and include them on your coupon.

4. How should I promote my coupon at the fair?

There are many ways to promote your coupon at the fair. You can place signs at your booth, mention it during your product demonstrations, and even offer a special deal to those who mention the coupon. Don't be afraid to get creative!

5. Can I combine my coupon with other offers?

Typically, coupons cannot be combined with other offers. However, it's always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any exceptions or special promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckellyd
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pckellyd
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kaseydee