• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Your Appreciation: Join Our Staff Appreciation Day at Local Hospital!

In summary, Staff Appreciation Day is a day dedicated to recognizing and showing gratitude to employees for their hard work. It is typically celebrated on the first Friday in March, but can be celebrated on a different day. This day is important because it boosts morale and job satisfaction, leading to increased productivity. There are many ways to celebrate, including organizing a special lunch or dinner, giving gifts, writing thank-you notes, or planning team-building activities. It is not necessary to spend a lot of money, as there are many low-cost or free ways to show appreciation. The most important thing is to make employees feel valued and recognized.
902canadiangirl
Help! I have an opportunity to participate in a staff appreciation day put on at a local hospital. They are looking for "coupons" for approximately 200 people and/or a door prize. There is no opportunity to have a table or to be there personally. I was thinking that I would offer a mini catalogue with the May/June specials and a coupon for a $10 gift certificate on any orders over $100 or $25 for any show booked.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Sounds like a great plan - make the $25 for any show booked where you do the invitations (and insist on 35-40 folks, send out mini catalogs and call - guarantee a $800+show, mine have all been over $1K.)!

I just wanted to say that I completely agree with Scott. What a great opportunity.

Great opportunity. Good luck!!

Thanks all! So far I haven't heard from any new customers! But can't wait for the phone to start ringing! I gave them 175 mini catties with coupons. I also gave the 3 organizers a SB each and they were thrilled. Doesn't hurt to get my name out there.

What is Staff Appreciation Day?

Staff Appreciation Day is a special day dedicated to recognizing and appreciating the hard work and dedication of employees in a company or organization. It is a way for employers to show gratitude and thank their staff for their contributions.

When is Staff Appreciation Day?

Staff Appreciation Day is typically celebrated on the first Friday in March, but some companies may choose to celebrate it on a different day that works better for their schedule.

Why is Staff Appreciation Day important?

Staff Appreciation Day is important because it allows employers to show their employees that they are valued and appreciated. It boosts morale, motivation, and overall job satisfaction, which can lead to increased productivity and a positive work culture.

How can I celebrate Staff Appreciation Day?

There are many ways to celebrate Staff Appreciation Day, such as organizing a special lunch or dinner for staff, giving out small gifts or tokens of appreciation, writing thank-you notes, or planning team-building activities. The most important thing is to make your employees feel recognized and valued.

Do I have to spend a lot of money to celebrate Staff Appreciation Day?

No, you do not have to spend a lot of money to celebrate Staff Appreciation Day. There are many low-cost or even no-cost ways to show appreciation, such as hosting a potluck, organizing a fun game or activity, or simply taking the time to personally thank each employee for their hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefhutch04
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefhutch04
Replies