• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I bring to my first booth at Women's Wellness Day?

In summary, the town is having a Women's Wellness Day in April, Tricia has reserved a table at this event. The letter states that her exhibit might consist of brouchures, pamphlets, product displays, promotional give-aways, a door prize, etc. Approximately 200 women are expected to attend the event. The theme for the day is "Life is a Highway . . .Enjoy the Ride!" They encourage us to use the theme to accessorize the exhibit. Tricia would bring cookware and maybe have a brief sheet explaining health benefits (non-stick...no oil) cook more at home is healthier, etc.
tvwalsh72
Our town is having a Women's Wellness Day in April, I have reserved a table at this event. The letter states that my exhibit might consist of brouchures, pamphlets, product displays, promotional give-aways, a door prize, etc. . .

There are approximately 200 women that come to the event. The women are looking for wellness education and information.

The theme is "Life is a Highway . . .Enjoy the Ride!" They encourage us to use the theme to accessorize the exhibit.

This would be my first booth, I'm the only PC consultant for over 60 miles so I want to get as many leads as I can. Does anyone have any idea's that I can start working on. I already downloaded the health products flyer.

What should I bring?

We are not allowed to sell at the event. Thanks for your ideas!

Tricia

Last edited:
Definitely advertising April Host special & Guest specials! How perfect! Hopefully, it's at the beginning. All of the salad makers!! Also, bring the May products and advertise. Can you take orders? At least take names for people interested in the pink stuff.I would bring cookware and maybe have a brief sheet explaining health benefits (non-stick...no oil) cook more at home is healthier, etc.Simple Additions with candles and such b/c mental health is important too! There is really so much you could do with it! Theme wise...not so sure.

It's Good For You cookbook. Can you bring food? You could showcase the Salad and Berry Spinner. Bring the Chillzanne products to keep food cold. Salad choppers and food to chop in the SS bowls and Batter Bowls. Herb Keeper, Measure Mix N' Pour. I'm sure there's lots more.

You could also bring the DCB with a flyer showing so many recipes. I would also bring a trifle bowl with the display flyer to show the many uses too!

Where in NH are you Tricia? I am in Manchester.

Berlin, WAY UP NORTH!!!!

1. What is Women's Wellness Day?

Women's Wellness Day is an annual event focused on promoting health and wellness for women. It is a day filled with educational workshops, fitness activities, and opportunities to connect with other women in your community.

2. When is Women's Wellness Day?

The date for Women's Wellness Day may vary each year, but it is typically celebrated in the month of May, which is Women's Health Month.

3. Who can attend Women's Wellness Day?

Women of all ages and backgrounds are welcome to attend Women's Wellness Day. It is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about health and wellness for women.

4. Is there a cost to attend Women's Wellness Day?

The cost to attend Women's Wellness Day may vary depending on the location and specific event. However, many events are free or have a small registration fee. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or event organizer for more information.

5. How can I get involved with Women's Wellness Day?

There are several ways to get involved with Women's Wellness Day. You can attend an event as a participant, become a sponsor or vendor, or even host your own Women's Wellness Day event. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more information on how to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies