• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Having a Open House/Show for Appartment Complex

In summary, Cory stopped by the office to pick up his order and the manager asked if he would do a demo or show for the complex. Cory said yes and the manager asked what he wanted to do. Cory said he wanted to do a demo and the manager said she would call him next week to set up a date and time.
PamperedSD
On my way home today I stopped at the office of my appartment complex expecting to pick up my Merrill order. I had forgot that 2 of my show orders were being delivered today as well. So, when I picked up my boxes several people in the office made a comment about the large pampered chef boxes and what was in them. The manager asked if I had a show or if I was selling it. I told her I was brand new and that I was now selling it. She asked if I would do a show or demo or something for the complex next month. Of course I said yes! She said she would call me next week to set up a date and time and ask what I wanted to do. She said if I wanted to make stuff up ahead of time I could use the office on a week night or if I wanted to do a cooking demo I could use any empty appartment and they would set up chairs for me.

I'm thinking precooked stuff would be great at the office. HERE is where I need YOUR HELP. What would I call this?? And does anyone have any ideas on where to start for wording on flyers. Maybe I could order post cards from vista print and pass them out to anyone I see and even post some on doors. Its a pretty big complex - 3 stories and 7 buildings. I know there are also tons of dogs (the only people I know I've meet by walking the dog) so maybe I could put something about home made dog treats?? I just started in August and I didn't have an open house so any tips or ideas would be GREAT! Thanks!! :D

Cory-
When I did my demo at my complex (2 stories, 17 buildings) I made up 1/2 sheets of paper, attached the paper to rubberbands and then placed on each door knob. We did that 10 days before. The manager then sent a recorded phone call to each resident reminding them about the event the day before. I think it worked okay, but I wish that I would have physically knocked on the doors myself to invite people. Of course, you have a dog which I did not so you have the advantage of meeting people everyday.

I did mine in our clubhouse which has a small kitchen, so I did a DCB recipe ahead of time and then did the Turtle Pretzel Candies as a demo.

I hope this helps!

Attachments

• Turtle Pretzel Candies recipe.pdf
    125 KB · Views: 380
Thanks for the recipe and tips. I like the Kick off to Fall idea and the dip ideas you posted today. Thank you! Did you offer any type of raffle or discount to people?

Have the office print up something with their letterhead & hang it on all the mailbox clusters in the neighborhood announcing that it's going to happen on ____ date.The apartment we used to live in had a deal with the local Pizza Hut. PH would bring already made pizza's to the main entrance & sell them for dirt cheap. The way that the buildings were designed, all 8 apartments in each building had to pass the bottom of the stairwell to get to their door. The management would have a staff member walk around & hang a flyer on the end of every building's stairwell around 2PM reminding everyone that it was going on from 6-8 that night. That way, as each person came home from work, they saw the flyer. Apparently, they had a good response, as they kept it up for a VERY long time! LOLI'd plan to prepare in advance and expect it to be more of a "drop in, check it out & then leave" event. If you try to do a demo, you'll (more than likely) be dealing with people coming in late & disrupting the demo and/or asking questions that you've already answered for the group. ;)

Dear apartment complex resident,Congratulations on your recent discovery of Pampered Chef and your new venture as a consultant! It sounds like you have the perfect opportunity to showcase your products at your apartment complex. I would suggest calling your event a "Pampered Chef Open House" or "Pampered Chef Demo Day" to entice residents to attend.As for flyers, you could highlight some of your favorite products and their benefits, as well as mention the option to place orders for any items they may be interested in. Don't forget to mention the delicious pre-cooked food that will be available for them to try! If you have any special offers or discounts for first-time customers, be sure to mention those as well.I love your idea of homemade dog treats! You could definitely include that as a special treat for any dog owners in the complex. You could also consider reaching out to the complex's management to see if they would be open to promoting your event through their communication channels, such as email or social media.Lastly, don't forget to have fun and be yourself at the event! Your enthusiasm for Pampered Chef will be contagious and will surely encourage others to join in on the fun. Best of luck with your open house and happy cooking!

What is an open house/show for apartment complex?

An open house/show for apartment complex is an event where residents and potential residents can come and learn about the various products and services offered by Pampered Chef. It is usually held in a common area of the apartment complex, such as the clubhouse or pool area.

How do I host an open house/show for my apartment complex?

To host an open house/show for your apartment complex, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the event. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make the event a success.

What products will be featured at the open house/show?

The products featured at the open house/show will vary depending on the consultant and the theme of the event. However, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food items that are perfect for cooking and entertaining in your apartment.

Is there a cost to attend the open house/show?

No, there is no cost to attend the open house/show. It is a free event for all residents and potential residents of the apartment complex. You can come and go as you please and try out different products and recipes.

Can I purchase products at the open house/show?

Yes, you can purchase products at the open house/show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will have a table set up with catalogs and order forms for you to place an order. You can also take advantage of any special promotions or discounts offered at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Stacy Edwards
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • KimberleePowell
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies