• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Health and Wellness Open House What to Make??

In summary, for a Health and Wellness Open House, it is best to focus on nutritious dishes like salads, grilled or baked protein, and fruit platters. Pampered Chef products can also be incorporated to make the cooking process easier. It is important to consider dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. To ensure dishes are both healthy and tasty, use fresh ingredients and get creative with spices and herbs. Making the open house more interactive can include activities like a cooking demonstration or recipe exchange, as well as providing informational resources on nutrition and wellness.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I am doing a very informal health and wellness open house tonight with my cousin who sells shaklee. She asked me to bring Pampered Chef so I'm setting up. There isn't going to be a big demo or anything but any suggestions on what to make/serve? I was thinking I could show off the chip maker...since it's healthier than a bag of chips. They're easy enough. Any other suggestions??? I don't have my cool n serve yet, but that would have been a good idea to show cutting veggies etc. Maybe a trifle??

Deep Covered Baker, Manual Food Processor and Cool n Serve. Even if you don't have them you can show them using the catalog. If you have a chance to talk point out that they make it easy and fast to serve fresh, healthy food. Give them ideas on healthy alternatives using those (and other) products.

Make salsa in the mfp! Show off the veggie wedger, pineapple wedger, apple wedger, mango wedger, simple slicer, our salt free spices and rubs. The chip maker is good to show but I wouldn't demo it. Take and talk about fresh, healthy recipes (and the make it fresh, make it healthy cookbook). Suggestions would be fajitas in the dcb, 30 minute chicken in the dcb, tomato-basil spaghetti with whole wheat pasta in the dcb, chicken your way in the grill pan w/press, our grilling tools, the micro cookers for steaming veggies, etc.

1. What types of dishes should I make for a Health and Wellness Open House?

For a Health and Wellness Open House, it is important to focus on dishes that are nutritious and promote overall well-being. Some great options to consider include salads with fresh vegetables and lean protein, grilled or baked fish or chicken, and fruit platters for a healthy and refreshing dessert option.

2. Can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Health and Wellness Open House dishes?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a wide range of products that can help you create delicious and healthy dishes for your open house. From our salad chopper to our grill pan, our products can make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions I should keep in mind when planning the menu for a Health and Wellness Open House?

It is always important to consider the dietary restrictions of your guests when planning a menu. Some common restrictions to keep in mind for a Health and Wellness Open House include vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Be sure to have a variety of dishes to accommodate different dietary needs.

4. How can I make sure my dishes are healthy and still taste great?

Healthy dishes can still be delicious! To ensure your dishes are both nutritious and tasty, try using fresh, high-quality ingredients and incorporating a variety of flavors and textures. Also, feel free to get creative with spices and herbs to add flavor without adding extra calories.

5. How can I make my Health and Wellness Open House more interactive for my guests?

In addition to serving delicious and healthy dishes, you can make your open house more interactive by incorporating fun activities such as a cooking demonstration or a healthy recipe exchange. You can also provide informational resources on nutrition and wellness for your guests to take home with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • Symara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama