• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Open House Invitation

In summary, a New Consultant Open House Invitation is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef for new consultants to learn about the company, its products, and how to get started. Invitations are automatically sent to new consultants, but they can also reach out to their upline or customer service for assistance. At the event, new consultants can expect training on business setup, party booking, and sales, as well as the opportunity to ask questions and connect with other consultants. Guests are welcome to attend, but RSVP is required. There is no cost to attend, but any purchases made during the event are the responsibility of the attendee.
llmahaffey
I just signed on with PC. Whoo Hoo!!!! I am having an open house and wondered if anyone has any letters/invitations they used for the same thing that I could tweek to make it personal. I am doing a mystery host and doing drawings for free products (that I already have that are included in kit) as well. Anything that you may have that is on this line would be fabulous! Thanks in advance.

Congratulations and good luck! :) I don't have anything that I've created that I could share, but you might be able to find some things located in the files section. Just click on "files" then enter in "open house invitation" or "mystery show invitation", etc. There might be some things that you could tweak.

Perfect!!! Thank you so much! There were plenty there to tweek.

This is not mine - I found it here under files

Attachments

• Kickoff Invite[1].doc
    83 KB · Views: 484
Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef family! I am so excited for you and your upcoming open house. It's a great way to introduce yourself as a new consultant and share all the amazing products and benefits of being a part of the Pampered Chef community.For my open houses, I like to keep the invitations personal and simple. Here is an example of an invitation that you can tweak to fit your style:pampered Chef Consultant
[Your Contact Information]You're invited to my Pampered Chef open house!
Date:
Time:
Location:Join me for a fun and interactive cooking experience where you can taste delicious recipes, learn tips and tricks, and see the latest and greatest products from Pampered Chef.As a new consultant, I am excited to share my passion for cooking and entertaining with you. Plus, don't miss out on the chance to win free products through our mystery host and drawings.Please RSVP by [date] to [your contact information] or simply reply to this email.I can't wait to see you there and share the love of Pampered Chef together!Warmly,Feel free to personalize and add any additional details or information about your open house. I wish you all the best and I am confident that your open house will be a success. Happy cooking!

1. What is a New Consultant Open House Invitation?

A New Consultant Open House Invitation is an event hosted by Pampered Chef for new consultants to learn about the company, its products, and how to get started as a consultant. It is also an opportunity for new consultants to meet and network with other consultants and leaders.

2. How do I get invited to a New Consultant Open House Invitation?

If you have recently joined Pampered Chef as a consultant, you will automatically receive an invitation to a New Consultant Open House. If you have not received an invitation, you can reach out to your upline or contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

3. What can I expect at a New Consultant Open House Invitation?

At a New Consultant Open House, you can expect to learn about the company's history, mission, and products. You will also receive training on how to set up your business, book parties, and make sales. There will also be opportunities to ask questions and connect with other consultants.

4. Can I bring a guest to the New Consultant Open House Invitation?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the New Consultant Open House Invitation. It can be a friend or family member who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and possibly joining as a consultant. Please make sure to RSVP for the correct number of attendees.

5. Is there a cost to attend the New Consultant Open House Invitation?

No, there is no cost to attend the New Consultant Open House Invitation. It is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef for new consultants. However, if you choose to make any purchases during the event, you will be responsible for those costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • clewisrae
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies