• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation Wording Tips for a Successful Event with Casey

In summary, when creating invitations, it is important to use warm and inviting language that clearly conveys the purpose of the event. The level of formality should match the event, and all necessary details should be included without overwhelming guests. It is best to avoid using abbreviations or acronyms and to make the wording creative and unique by incorporating puns, rhymes, themes, or personal touches.
clewisrae
I have read tons of posts and I still can't find the right verbage for my invitations. I'm going to send the invitations through evite.com. I am a new consultant in my first 30 days and I want to host a show at my house for my family/friends. This is going to sound bad, but I want the specials so I can add to my kit. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Casey

why don't you post some ideas of what you want to say and we can help you tweak it.

I want people to know that it will be from 2-4. I will have everything ready when they get here. They can come in & out between those hours. I don't know what I am making yet, but I'm gonna make 3 or 4 items. I want them to be able to come to my house. See the products and I'll answer questions, and they can order. I don't want them to feel like they have to come and stay from 2-4. I will also be playing the PC Pool and they don't have to be present to win. They will pay there $2 per square and I will draw a number once the party is over and call the winner.

Based on my experience, as well as others here, you don't want to use the "open house" phrase. It's better for people to think that they need to RSVP and that there's a specific start/demo time. Otherwise, they won't let you know whether they're planning to come, and they probably won't come at all.

Ann is totally correct! Sell it more as a Holiday Extravaganza or customer appreciation show.

What type of language should I use on my invitations?

The language on your invitations should be warm, inviting, and convey the purpose of the event. Use clear and concise wording to ensure your guests understand the details.

How formal should my invitation wording be?

The level of formality for your invitation wording should match the formality of your event. For a casual gathering, use more relaxed language. For a formal event, use more formal language.

Should I include all the details on the invitation or just the basics?

It is important to include all the necessary details on your invitation, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions. However, you don't need to include every single detail. Stick to the most important information to avoid overwhelming your guests.

Is it okay to use abbreviations or acronyms on invitations?

It's best to avoid using abbreviations or acronyms on invitations, as they can be confusing for some guests. Spell out words like "Street" or "Avenue" instead of using "St." or "Ave." to ensure clarity.

How can I make my invitation wording more creative and unique?

You can make your invitation wording more creative and unique by using puns, rhymes, or incorporating a theme into the language. You can also personalize the wording to match the tone of your event or add a personal touch by including a quote or inside joke.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • raebates
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefsheli
  • MHPampered