• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spread the Word: Join Our Grand Opening Show & Catalog Event!

So, in summary, some ways to announce your business to distant family and friends could be through personalized emails or messages, creating a Facebook event, or sending out a postcard or flyer. Good luck with your business!
esavvymom
Staff member
How have some of you announced that you were open for business? I am doing a grand-opening show in the next few weeks and will be sending out invites- so that takes care of my local contacts.

BUT, I'm unsure how to do my distant family and friends....especially since I know a few that would likely be interested in a catalog show.
I think I'm just brain-dead right now from studying, reviewing, looking through ideas on this GREAT site :)....but I can't come up with anything right now that doesn't sound dorky or just wrong. :balloon:

Suggestions or examples of things you did for your long-distance contacts?

When I got started I sent out a flyer that I made "announcing" my new business. I got really nice stationary at my local office supply store. I sent one to all my relatives and friends. Another good idea would be to have post cards made at vista print. They would be professional and catch your relatives attention! Good Luck! :balloon:

Hi there! Congrats on your upcoming grand-opening show! That's so exciting!
When I first started my business, I announced it to my distant family and friends by sending out personalized emails or messages on social media. I included a brief introduction about my new business and what products/services I offer, along with a link to my website or social media page. I also mentioned that I would love for them to check out my products and support my new venture.
Another idea is to create a Facebook event for your grand-opening show and invite all of your distant contacts to join. This way, they can RSVP and you can keep them updated on any special promotions or deals for the show.
You could also consider sending out a postcard or flyer in the mail to your distant contacts, with a special discount or invitation to your grand-opening show.
I hope these suggestions help! Good luck with your business and grand-opening show!

1. What is "'Open for Business'"?

'Open for Business' is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to start their own business by becoming a consultant and selling our high-quality kitchen products.

2. How do I become a consultant through "'Open for Business'"?

To become a consultant through 'Open for Business', you can sign up online or through a current Pampered Chef consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, and then you can start earning income by hosting parties and selling our products.

3. What are the benefits of joining "'Open for Business'"?

There are many benefits to joining 'Open for Business', including the ability to work from home, flexible hours, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards. You will also have access to training and support from Pampered Chef and be a part of a community of other consultants.

4. Do I need any previous experience or skills to join "'Open for Business'"?

No previous experience or skills are necessary to join 'Open for Business'. We provide all the training and support you need to be successful as a consultant. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining is helpful.

5. Are there any costs associated with joining "'Open for Business'"?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started. There is also a small monthly fee for maintaining your consultant website. However, the potential income and rewards far outweigh the costs, and you can also earn back the cost of your starter kit through sales and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefgoesPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ms_twana