• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover an Alternative Method to Find Show ID# for Your Event Invitation

In summary, a "Finding Out Show Id #" is a unique identification number assigned to a specific episode or segment of a television show or series. It can be found on the show's official website, TV guide websites, or within the episode itself. The "Finding Out Show Id #" is important for easily accessing a specific episode and for tracking viewership and ratings. It is not the same for every episode and may vary on different streaming platforms.
babywings76
Gold Member
I normally find the show ID# by sending myself and e-invitation and click "sorry" in the RSVP and then continue on as if I'm going to shop online. Then I see it at the top in the URL. But for some reason, my e-mail isn't working right and I haven't received the invite I sent myself. Is there another way to find the show ID? I'm trying to find the link address to put on my host's FB event invitation.

Go to your web page, click shop online, enter your host's name, copy the show ID # off the url & insert those 7 digits in place of the asterisks here: {http://www.pamperedchef.biz/08amandak?page=products-main&showId=*******}

Thanks Sheila! I should've thought of that but just had so many things happening at one time at home today (can't wait for the kids to get back to school tomorrow!!! :D ;) ) I've been doing the link like you showed here on my FB events for hosts lately. It works well and I like how it's easier for people than giving them a several step process. ;)And it figures that just now my e-invitations just arrived. :rolleyes:

You're welcome girl! :D

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the show ID. Another way to find it is by logging into your consultant account and going to the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can click on the specific show and the ID will be listed in the details section. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is a "Finding Out Show Id #"?

A "Finding Out Show Id #" is a unique identification number assigned to a specific episode or segment of a television show or series. It is used to help viewers easily locate and access a particular episode.

Where can I find the "Finding Out Show Id #" for a specific show?

The "Finding Out Show Id #" can usually be found on the show's official website or on a TV guide website. It may also be displayed at the beginning or end of the episode, or in the show's credits.

Why is the "Finding Out Show Id #" important?

The "Finding Out Show Id #" is important because it allows viewers to easily identify and access a specific episode of a show. It also helps TV networks and streaming platforms keep track of viewership and ratings for each episode.

Is the "Finding Out Show Id #" the same for every episode of a show?

No, the "Finding Out Show Id #" is unique for each episode. This is because each episode has its own specific content and may have different viewership or ratings.

Can I use the "Finding Out Show Id #" to access a show on different streaming platforms?

It is possible to use the "Finding Out Show Id #" to locate a show on different streaming platforms, but the number may vary depending on the platform. It is best to check the specific platform's website or app for the correct "Finding Out Show Id #".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cathyskitchen