• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fb Event... What Am I Doing Wrong?

In summary, "Fb Event... What Am I Doing Wrong?" is a frequently asked question by individuals struggling with creating or managing events on Facebook. It refers to an error message that appears when there are issues with the event's information or settings. To fix this error, carefully review the event's details and make sure they comply with Facebook's guidelines and policies. If the issue persists, you can contact Facebook's support team for assistance. Unfortunately, you will not be able to share your event on Facebook if you are receiving this error message. To prevent this error from occurring in the future, make sure to thoroughly review the platform's guidelines and requirements before creating or editing an event.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I haven't done this for a host before and I must be doing something wrong. She isn't FB savvy, and I'm guessing I'm not as savvy as I thought I was. I created a FB catalog show event for a host. She and I are Admins. I told her to click on the "INVITE FRIENDS" tab and she could share the event with whomever she pleased. When she tries this she gets a message "Sorry....something went wrong"

Anyone out there have a clue what I'm doing wrong? :cry:

Thanks in advance

Have her close out of the window, then go back to her event and try again.

!I'm sorry to hear that you and your host are having trouble with sharing the event. It sounds like there may be an issue with the event settings or permissions. I would suggest double checking the event settings to make sure that it is set to "Public" so that anyone can see and share it. If the event is already set to public, then I would recommend reaching out to Facebook support for further assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and help resolve it so that your host can successfully share the event with her friends.Additionally, you could also try creating a new event and see if the issue persists. Sometimes starting from scratch can help resolve any technical glitches that may be causing the problem.I hope this helps and good luck with your virtual party!

What is an "Fb Event... What Am I Doing Wrong?"

An "Fb Event... What Am I Doing Wrong?" is a commonly asked question by individuals who are experiencing difficulties with creating or managing events on Facebook. It refers to a specific error message that appears when trying to create or edit an event on the platform.

Why am I getting this error message?

The "Fb Event... What Am I Doing Wrong?" error message typically appears when there is an issue with the information or settings of the event. This could be due to missing or incorrect details, or violating Facebook's community standards and policies.

How can I fix this error?

To fix the "Fb Event... What Am I Doing Wrong?" error, carefully review the information and settings of your event. Make sure all required fields are filled out accurately and that your event does not violate any of Facebook's policies. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you can reach out to Facebook's support team for further assistance.

Can I still share my event despite this error?

No, you will not be able to share your event on Facebook if you are receiving the "Fb Event... What Am I Doing Wrong?" error message. This is because the platform requires all events to meet its guidelines and standards before they can be shared with others.

How can I prevent this error from occurring in the future?

To prevent the "Fb Event... What Am I Doing Wrong?" error from occurring, make sure to carefully review the guidelines and policies set by Facebook before creating or editing an event. Also, ensure all information and settings are accurate and follow the platform's requirements. This will help avoid any potential issues with your event in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • babywings76