• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for New Consultant Show Invite

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant to host a show for you, you can search on the website or ask for their contact information at a party. Hosting a show allows you to earn free and discounted products, spend time with friends, and try out new products. Even if you have never used Pampered Chef products before, consultants can provide information and demonstrations. It is recommended to schedule a show at least 2-3 weeks in advance. A Pampered Chef show can be hosted for any occasion, and consultants are happy to work with you to plan a show that fits your needs and preferences.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I had an invite that I got here one time and I can't find it! It was an invite for a new consultant to hand out that basically said something like:

Guess what, I've started a Pampered Chef Business. Please join me for a show on.....

But it was much more nicely worded than that and had pretty fonts and a nice picture or the PC logo.

If you have this, please post it. I need it ASAP.

Thanks!

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I got it from here though.

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - New Consultant 001.doc
    85 KB · Views: 482
I found itHere is the one I was looking for, I found it in the files.

Attachments

• I Started A New Business Postcards[1].doc
    418 KB · Views: 434
pamperedlinda said:
Here is the one I was looking for, I found it in the files.

LOL _ that's one of my downline consultants, the consultant named on teh cards...Sherri Ward

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you can't find the invite you received for new consultant shows. I would be happy to help you out! I have attached a copy of the invite that I use for my new consultant shows. Feel free to use it or make any changes you'd like. I hope this helps and best of luck with your new Pampered Chef business!

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant to host a show for me?

You can find a consultant by searching on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party and asking the host for a consultant's contact information.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You also get to spend time with your friends while learning about and trying out new Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I host a show if I have never used Pampered Chef products before?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to provide you with information and demonstrations on how to use our products. Hosting a show is a great way to try out our products and see which ones you like best.

4. How far in advance should I schedule a show with a consultant?

We recommend scheduling your show at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give your consultant enough time to prepare and ensure availability.

5. What types of events or occasions can I host a Pampered Chef show for?

You can host a show for any occasion, such as a birthday, bridal shower, holiday party, or just a fun get-together with friends. Our consultants are happy to work with you to plan a show that fits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • clewisrae
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Brenda K.