• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have an Invite for a 10Min Bbq Tenderloin Show? Tia

In summary, a 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show is a cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, where they showcase how to make a delicious BBQ tenderloin dish in just 10 minutes using their high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients. To attend a show, you can either reach out to a consultant or visit their website to find upcoming shows in your area. The show is free of charge, and you can bring a friend as well. The products used in the show are available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or the consultant hosting the show. You can also host your own show and earn free and discounted products as the host.
PCSarahjm
Does anyone have an invite for a 10min BBQ Tenderloin show? TIA

Anyone?????

I'm sorry, I don't have an invite for a BBQ Tenderloin show. However, you may want to try reaching out to local BBQ enthusiasts or checking online forums or social media groups dedicated to BBQ cooking. Good luck!

Related to Does Anyone Have an Invite for a 10Min Bbq Tenderloin Show? Tia

1. What is a 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show?

A 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show is a cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant will show you how to make a delicious BBQ tenderloin dish in just 10 minutes using our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

2. How do I get an invite for a 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show?

You can get an invite for a 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant, either by attending one of their parties or by contacting them directly. You can also visit our website and search for upcoming shows in your area.

3. Is there a cost to attend a 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show?

No, there is no cost to attend a 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show. Our consultants host these shows for free as a way to showcase our products and provide cooking tips and inspiration.

4. Can I bring a friend to a 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to a 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show. Just make sure to let the consultant know beforehand so they can prepare enough food for everyone.

5. Can I purchase the products used in the 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show?

Yes, all of the products used in the 10-minute BBQ tenderloin show are available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through the consultant hosting the show. You can also host your own show and earn free and discounted products as the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies