• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Our Effective Open House Flyer - Jaime Quinlan

In summary, an Open House event is a casual and interactive gathering where guests can experience and purchase Pampered Chef products. To attend, one can either be invited by a host or find an event on the website and RSVP. Friends and family are welcome to attend and can expect to see and try out various products, watch cooking demonstrations, and taste delicious food. While there are no specific discounts, guests may have access to exclusive deals and can also earn free and discounted products by hosting their own parties.
JaimeQ
I have been going throught the pages of info and have had no luck so figure I would try this way... I am wanting to do an open house to try and make my SSmonth 2 goal... Does anyone have a good flyer for open house shows? Thanks you so much.

Jaime Quinlan

I dont have a flyer but you could try doing a mystery host show that is where you can say ex:
1 ticket for RSVP'ing
1 ticket for bringing a friend
1 ticket for placing a 50 dollar order 2 for 100 so forth
and then you have a drawing and the winner can get the hostess benefits

I got this from my director but I am not sure it is what you are looking for...

Attachments

• mystery_host[1].pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 355
Thank you you were both very helpful:)

1. What is an Open House event?

An Open House event is a gathering where guests can experience and purchase Pampered Chef products in a casual and interactive setting. It is a great opportunity to learn more about our products, try out new recipes, and connect with other food and cooking enthusiasts.

2. How do I attend an Open House?

To attend an Open House, you can either be invited by a host or find a nearby event on our website. Simply RSVP and show up at the designated time and location. Admission is usually free, but some hosts may request a small fee to cover the cost of food and drinks.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to an Open House?

Yes, you are welcome to bring friends or family members to an Open House. In fact, we encourage you to do so! It's a great way to introduce them to Pampered Chef and have a fun time together while trying out our products and recipes.

4. What can I expect at an Open House?

At an Open House, you can expect to see and try out a variety of Pampered Chef products, watch live cooking demonstrations, and taste delicious food made with our products. You can also ask questions and get tips and tricks from our experienced consultants. It's a fun and informative event for all ages!

5. Are there any special offers or discounts at Open House events?

While there are no specific discounts or offers at Open House events, our consultants may have exclusive deals or promotions available for guests who make a purchase during the event. Additionally, Open House attendees can earn free and discounted products by hosting their own Pampered Chef parties. Ask your consultant for more details!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefliz