• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thriving at My First Booth Experience: Exciting Bookings and Leads!

In summary, the speaker expresses their joy and success working at the county fair, where they were able to book 4 shows on the spot and get a ton of leads. They discuss the benefits of doing booths at events like this, as it allows them to connect with people who already love their products. They also mention upcoming events they will be attending and their excitement for the possibilities that may come from them.
pchef_Christy
Hey!! Just had to express my joy of working at our county fair this past week. I worked Monday and Friday night. On Monday night was able to book 4 shows on the spot!! That was so exciting. Then on Friday night I got a ton of leads so yesterday I started to call some of them and I was able to book 3 shows. I didn't expect to do that well from the booths but I'm so blessed that I did. It was GREAT!!:D

Booths are great. SO many people love PC but don't have consultants. I love doing booths too b/c the people that talk to me already like PC (vs approaching people in the grocery store and such...just not me). Great job! Especially following up with them. Keep them excited about their shows and just imagine the shows that will stem from these!!

I love doing booths it is a great way to connect with people who haven't seent he products in a while and if feels like the possiblities are endless with them. I like doing them durning the fall I get good turn out from them. I am doing our fair at the end of this month and it should be good.

Hey, that's great Christina! I am too, at the end of the month, in @ the Western Idaho fair. But this will be my first time doing a booth. I'm pretty excited about it. Hoping to get some leads and possible recuits. Wish me luck!

Jennifer Gouveia
Independent Consultant
Meridian, Idaho

Hi there! It's so great to hear about your success at the county fair! Working at events like this is such a fantastic opportunity to showcase our products and connect with potential customers. It sounds like you really made the most of it and I'm so happy to hear that you were able to book so many shows on the spot. Keep up the great work and I hope your future shows are just as successful! :)

1. What exactly is a "1st Time Booth Experience" with Pampered Chef?

A "1st Time Booth Experience" with Pampered Chef refers to the first time a consultant sets up a booth at an event or show to showcase and sell our products. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to gain exposure and build their business.

2. What should I bring to my first booth experience?

It is important to bring a variety of products to showcase at your booth. We recommend having a mix of popular products, new releases, and seasonal items. It is also helpful to have catalogs, order forms, and business cards on hand.

3. How do I prepare for my first booth experience?

Before your first booth experience, it is important to familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing. You should also have a plan for setting up your booth and engaging with potential customers. Additionally, make sure to have enough inventory and supplies to last the duration of the event.

4. What can I expect during my first booth experience?

During your first booth experience, you can expect to interact with potential customers and showcase your products. You may also have the opportunity to network with other vendors and potentially make sales. It is important to be friendly, knowledgeable, and prepared to answer any questions about our products and company.

5. Are there any tips for having a successful first booth experience?

Yes, here are a few tips to help make your first booth experience a success: arrive early to set up your booth, engage with customers and offer product demonstrations, have a positive attitude and be confident in your products, and collect contact information from potential customers for future follow-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies