• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Clusters Near Louisville, Ky

In summary, "Calling All Clusters Near Louisville, Ky" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants in the Louisville area. It will take place on Saturday, May 15th at the Louisville Convention Center, and there is a registration fee of $50 per consultant. The event will feature training sessions on various topics, opportunities to network with other consultants, and a chance to learn new skills and grow your business. Only current Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to attend.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
I just returned from the National Farm Machinery Show & there is tremendous potential for a booth there. The booth rental is $1100 for 4 days but there are over 300,000 people that come through there each year.

Another event held at the KY Expo Center in November of each year is the North American Livestock Exposition. This event runs from November 8 - 21 (2 weeks) with crowd turnover every couple of days. The booth rental is between $750 - $850.

I would love to do both of these, and I would even coordinate them, but there is no way that I can do them alone. I am about 2 hours from Louisville.

Several directors can pool their $50 monthly booth reimbursements, but all those names have to appear on the contract to be eligible for reimbursement.

I'll consider it. What are the dates for the first one?

The National Farm Machinery Show is always Wed - Sat during the 2nd week of Feb. Looks like that will be Feb 11 - 14 for 2009.

I will ask around to see how many directors we can get. If you have more details I would love it. Thanks!

There is a director in my upline extended cluster that is around Louisville. I'll PM her info to you if you want.

GREAT! I just printed off the exhibitor application for 2009 Farm Machinery Show & the booth rental for the Family Living Center is $950 instead of $1100. I am going to submit the application (no $$ until you are approved). If we get accepted, I will definitely be enlisting some HELP! :D

What is "Calling All Clusters Near Louisville, Ky"?

"Calling All Clusters Near Louisville, Ky" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants in the Louisville area. It is a fun and interactive opportunity for consultants to network, learn new skills, and grow their businesses.

When and where will "Calling All Clusters Near Louisville, Ky" take place?

The event will take place on Saturday, May 15th at the Louisville Convention Center. The specific time and room location will be provided closer to the event date.

Is there a cost to attend "Calling All Clusters Near Louisville, Ky"?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 per consultant. This fee covers the cost of materials, training sessions, and lunch at the event. It can be paid online or in-person at the event.

What can I expect to learn at "Calling All Clusters Near Louisville, Ky"?

There will be a variety of training sessions covering topics such as booking and hosting successful parties, product knowledge, and effective selling techniques. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and share tips and strategies.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend "Calling All Clusters Near Louisville, Ky"?

Yes, this event is only open to current Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please contact us for more information on how to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedtara
Back