• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant....just Hit $1,500!!

In summary, the key to reaching $1,500 in sales as a new consultant is to focus on building relationships and utilizing social media to showcase high-quality products. Believing in the products, leveraging your network, and taking advantage of training and resources are important tips for achieving similar success. It took about a month for the consultant to reach $1,500 in sales, but this may vary for each individual. Hitting this sales goal demonstrates one's skills and dedication, opens up opportunities for advancement, and can lead to rewards and recognition. For consultants struggling to reach $1,500 in sales, it is important to not get discouraged and to seek support and advice from others, while also trying different sales techniques and staying persistent in their goals
Tams
Gold Member
I'm a new consultant (as of Nov. 9th) and just submitted my 2nd show which put me slightly over $1,500 for November. I have 3 more shows in the 7 days just before my 30 days ends. I love Pampered Chef and am so excited to be a part of this great family!!

I have been a member of this board since becoming a consultant, but this is my first post. I love all of the wonderful support on this website.

Congrats on reaching $1,500..you are well on your way to being a very successful consultant. And yes I agree..this site it great.

Congratulations! That's an amazing start, you should be very proud! You've earned $100 PC$$$, as well as the November promotion (another $100 PC$$$), AND the first level of Sell A Thon! Way to go!!!!

Congratulations on such a great start! By starting strong, you are setting a great foundation to continue to be successful in your business. ;)

Way to go! Keep up the momentum!

Way to go, Tams!!!! You're off to an amazing start! Keep up the great work!

congrats!! ENJOY ALL THE PERKS YOU JUST EARNED!

Congratulations on reaching $1,500 in sales, that's amazing! It's clear that you have a passion for Pampered Chef and are dedicated to your business. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that you will continue to see success. The Pampered Chef family is a wonderful community to be a part of and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Best of luck with your upcoming shows! Keep us updated on your progress.

1. How did you manage to hit $1,500 in sales as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, I focused on building relationships with my friends, family, and acquaintances. I also utilized social media to showcase the high-quality products that Pampered Chef offers. By hosting cooking parties and offering personalized recommendations, I was able to reach my sales goal.

2. What tips do you have for new consultants to achieve similar success?

First and foremost, believe in the products you are selling. When you are passionate about the products, it will be easier to share them with others. Also, don't be afraid to ask for referrals and leverage your network. Lastly, make use of the training and resources provided by Pampered Chef to enhance your sales skills.

3. How long did it take you to reach $1,500 in sales?

It took me about a month to reach $1,500 in sales. However, the time frame may vary for each consultant depending on their individual efforts and strategies.

4. What are the benefits of hitting $1,500 in sales as a new consultant?

Hitting $1,500 in sales as a new consultant is a significant achievement. Not only does it demonstrate your sales skills and dedication, but it also positions you as a successful and knowledgeable consultant. Additionally, it opens up opportunities for advancement within the company and potential rewards and recognition.

5. What advice do you have for consultants struggling to reach $1,500 in sales?

First, don't get discouraged. Building a successful business takes time and effort. Take advantage of the training and support offered by Pampered Chef, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from more experienced consultants. Also, try different sales techniques and strategies to see what works best for you and your audience. Stay persistent and don't give up on your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dvhl77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejuliano
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • alabama pc cons.