• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Difference in Getting Qualified: 30 V. 90

In summary, the conversation discusses the difference between getting qualified in 30 days or 90 days and whether it is worth pushing for qualification by midnight. There is also mention of a previous promotion and the possibility of missing out on a rebate. Various suggestions are given, including emailing friends and family about upcoming sales and promotions. It is ultimately determined that if the extra $50 in PC dollars is not a concern, there is no need to stress about collecting $400 in commissionable sales. However, it is recommended to still offer reduced prices and host bonuses to friends and family.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Morning everyone!
Could someone in plain English please tell me the difference I would gain if I was qualified in 30 days vs. doing so in 90 days?
I have until midnight tonight to come up with $408 in sales to get qualified in 30 days. Don't think its going to happen...
However, I have a cooking show on Sunday and the gal already has eight outside orders (don't know the amounts) and about 10 people are planning on being there was well.
Outside of gaining $50 PC dollars - what is the difference and should I really push to get qualified by midnight?

Thanks,
Karen

Usually each month there has been some sort of promotion for new consultant's. What ever month you signed, if you want to achieve that reward from the promotion, you need to submit $1250 in your first 30 days.

Also, email your friends and family your goal. Let them know that Clasic stoneware is going up $1 to $3.50 per piece. They can add to their ollection and get our current price and an additional 20% savings.

If they want the bar stone they can get it for $24.80 now or pay $34 here on out. Let them know that you are looking for 3 people to collect $150 in sales or 2 people to collect $204. Those that do will get 60% off of 1 of our most popular host items...then give details.

You can do this!!!!

It looks like you signed up during the rebate promotion. If you qualify before tonight, you'll get your rebate. If you don't, I believe you miss out on the rebate.

I actually signed up in Dec. so my 30 and 90 days are actually 60 and 120 days.....Just wondering if its worth it to push my family and friends (as few as they are) to get about $400 in commissionable sales when I know that I will hit it with Sunday nights show.
Any other thoughts?

If you are not concerned about the additional $50 in PC dollars then there really isn't much of a reason to stress out about collecting the $400 dollars. If I were you I would just concentrate on my next party. Great job!!! Have fun!

But, you'll also miss getting double trip points.

If you don't care about the money or extra poiints then don't stress.

But still offer the reduced stones and host bonus to family and friends. If they are working on adding to their stoneware collections then they will be really bummed when they lesee the higher prices in March.

That is good customer service and being a friend by letting them in on the sale.

What is the difference between getting qualified in 30 days versus 90 days?

The main difference is the time frame in which you have to achieve your qualification. Getting qualified in 30 days means that you have to meet all the necessary requirements within a month, while getting qualified in 90 days gives you three months to do so.

What are the advantages of getting qualified in 30 days?

Getting qualified in 30 days shows a high level of dedication and commitment to your work. It also allows you to start earning commissions and bonuses sooner, which can be motivating.

Is it more difficult to get qualified in 30 days?

The difficulty level is subjective and depends on your individual circumstances. If you have a strong network and are able to meet the requirements within a shorter time frame, then it may not be more difficult for you. However, it may require more effort and time management skills compared to getting qualified in 90 days.

Can I switch from a 30-day qualification to a 90-day qualification?

Yes, you can switch from a 30-day qualification to a 90-day qualification if you are unable to meet the requirements within the initial time frame. However, keep in mind that this may delay your ability to start earning commissions and bonuses.

Are the requirements the same for both 30-day and 90-day qualifications?

Yes, the requirements for both qualifications are the same. The only difference is the time frame in which you have to meet them. It is important to carefully plan and prioritize your tasks to ensure you can meet the requirements within your chosen time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SnowChef
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
HealthNut
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie