• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Inside Scoop on My Black Friday Results – Huge Savings at 30% Off!

In summary, Lisa shared that she is jealous of Sheila because she has a large customer base and that the longer she is available, the less she does. Lisa also shared that she offers a discount for the first 20 people to order and that four orders totaling $450 were received.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Figured I'd start a spot where we could share! I had to laugh at my first email today. It was from a coworker:
Can't believe I am up this early, but I am, to order something on your Black Friday deal of the day at 30% off.

Now this was sent around 6 a.m. and I've been up since 4:30! Geesh :)

So far this is my only order - $106! She saved over $31 for hitting my 30% off spot. But I had several other people who said they were interested. I meant to get some flyers out to others but didn't have a chance.

So far I have one order that went through my website, but they didn't go to my black friday hostess, so I hope it's just some random lead order and not someone I told about my sale, because if it is they didn't do it right and I can't give them the discount!!! It must have been early this morning so it makes me wonder....I'm going to feel bad if it's someone I know! They did the privacy thing so I have no idea yet. Hopefully they ordered early enough that it will update at 10 on my sales so I can see a name! Though I may have email orders, I am at work with no access to my home email so I have no idea if I have received any yet! Might have to call home and have my daughter look at the email on her computer!

Not a huge turnout, but I'm happy. I've had a slow month & just wanted to hit $1,250 to keep my HO Leads safe. I had 6 orders for total sales of $440.87 which puts me at $1,321.27 for the month. So no complaints. Would have been nice to hit $1,500 ... but I'm content. ;) Maybe HO will bless me with another $178.73 in sales before the end of the month! :D

I'm only at $105 for my sale so far. I offered my biggest discount on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday is when it starts going "down". I was experimenting. It actually was my best sale...so next year, I may start it on Monday, and Friday isn't a big deal to me- since so many would be out shopping anyway, not at home on the computer. Plus- I could only afford a 20%....but it's something. I'm jealous Sheila. :) (course, you have a large customer base!)

Only 1 sale so far. But it is only 9...so we will see what happens.

Lisa

I've learned from doing vendor events that the longer you are "available" the less you do. A 2 day vendor event doesn't have as many customers as a 3-4 hour event. When it's 2 days long, people have the mindset "I need to get by there sometime Sat or Sun" where when it's a limited time frame they will actually mark it on their calendars & work it into their schedule to be there. I had that same concept with this event. They had 1 hour to get the best discount and all the sales came during that ONE hour! LOL I had one who's time stamp was 38 seconds before the 2nd hour & lower discount started. She acutally put in her e-mail that she was trying to hit the $150 mark to make her own show & get the host special (which I advertised as part of the deal) - but she ran out of time shopping. I, of course, did still offer to let her add to her order & would have let her do her own show, but she was happy with where she stopped.

By putting an urgency on the sale, it made it more fun for me & I think for those ordering. I could look back on iContact and see who was opening the e-mail multiple times and who was clicking on the online catalog in advance to see what they needed. iContact lists them by who's opened it the most. Looking down the list, #1, #2, #4, #7, #8 & #19 were the ones who participated out of 211 people who opened the Black Friday Sale e-mail.

Would have been super nice if the first 20 had all ordered! LOL

I just wanted to say good luck to all of you with your Black Friday sales..I dropped the ball and forgot to send anything out about it.

So far four orders totaling $450. I'm happy. Still have an hour before sale ends.

Oh! I almost forgot to add the incentive. For every $20 in purchases (before tax/shipping) they got one entry for the Snowmen Dots Divided Platter. So when I just added that one in, it bumped the show sales up to $464.87. Whew! Glad I remembered before I submitted the show! Wouldn't want to do false marketing!!! ;)

priseortega ~ WooHoo! That's great for only 4 orders!!! :D If any of them are over the $150 mark, remember that you can offer to put them in as their own show and they can get a host special too! ;)

I had ONE sale at $86 product total. I'm planning on holding it until Dec. 1st to add to others to make a "show" to help get the free Spring product.

I have 4 orders thus far, with sales near $375. More to come, hopefully :D

Sheila said:
I've learned from doing vendor events that the longer you are "available" the less you do. A 2 day vendor event doesn't have as many customers as a 3-4 hour event. When it's 2 days long, people have the mindset "I need to get by there sometime Sat or Sun" where when it's a limited time frame they will actually mark it on their calendars & work it into their schedule to be there. I had that same concept with this event. They had 1 hour to get the best discount and all the sales came during that ONE hour! LOL I had one who's time stamp was 38 seconds before the 2nd hour & lower discount started. She acutally put in her e-mail that she was trying to hit the $150 mark to make her own show & get the host special (which I advertised as part of the deal) - but she ran out of time shopping. I, of course, did still offer to let her add to her order & would have let her do her own show, but she was happy with where she stopped.

By putting an urgency on the sale, it made it more fun for me & I think for those ordering. I could look back on iContact and see who was opening the e-mail multiple times and who was clicking on the online catalog in advance to see what they needed. iContact lists them by who's opened it the most. Looking down the list, #1, #2, #4, #7, #8 & #19 were the ones who participated out of 211 people who opened the Black Friday Sale e-mail.

Would have been super nice if the first 20 had all ordered! LOL

I totally agree with this! The big thing about it is that you are promoting your "sale" along with other stores. People know today is Black Friday. They may not think about it earlier in the week.

My husband is buying two sets of snowmen plates, and my mom is buying a pizza cutter, lol. I hope at least one real order comes in so I can qualify for a show!

(((fingers crossed))) that it works for you!

I have one pretty good order - from my Mom :)
Love her! She's saving about $30 (also b/c I'm going halves on a gift for her sister, my aunt).

Hoping some others will come in before 7...(My sale was 7 to 7).

Just had one lady (didn't even know her) call and order 6 rasp hab and 4 cookie sheets. Nice.

Zip, zilch, nasa!!!

I got an order of $316, and a small order of $34.50 and a can opener. So, $370.75. My sale was 10% off. It was all day today. I let the lady that ordered $316 get something at half price. (I really don't need anything & don't have more money to spend.) I also offered the host special. She didn't want it.

I have 3 orders only totalling maybe $100 at most. I'm shocked!!! I thought I'd have more but I guess not.

I only offered my sale for a few hours this morning. Oddly enough, people called during the last hour of the sale. Everyone except one person ordered the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan (I made the S'more Cups for an office potluck last week) and with the exception of one person, everyone that ordered was someone that I work with -- For a grand total of $375.93.

Nothing yet, I even called a few people who I knew dont have facebook I didn't have email addresses for and left voice messages. Everyones out. And the one person who seemed super interested just informed me that even with my major sale and her 10% PHD, she cant afford. I know her personally though and had a feeling she wouldn't be able to. Bummed :(

PaulaP said:
Zip, zilch, nasa!!!

Same here so far. I was offering 20% off and only posted on FB as I have not had time to do anything else with it. I need about $500 more to reach level 3 for SAT and am trying to figure out where to get the orders. I have 5 catalog parties to close this month yet, but after talking to them all, it seems that everyone of them *might* have enough to make them parties. I am counting those already at $150 each, so anything they go over will be a bonus towards SAT.

:cry:

Without sending anything out so no deal (although I am sending something regarding the free online shipping and an open house that I'm doing soon), I received about $150 in orders! Guess people are in the mood for shopping. They were all for gifts. I love covert gift giving...code words and all :).

I'm at about $125 - hoping for at least one more to be able to put it in on the 1st to count as a December show.

No sales at all today. Kind of disappointed! :( Hopefully I will have better luck with my holiday/grand opening open house in a week or two. Wish me luck!

PCJenni said:
963 for me!!!

Yah!

I just hit $152 and that was because I emailed a gal I knew who wanted something. I just extended a 10% discount to her. I have a couple others I would like to follow up with so we'll see.

My final amount was $608!

No sales so far for me...it was pretty disappointing. Oh well, I guess I will have to market better for next year. Maybe actually mailing fliers would work a little better even though it would be an added cost.This weekend was kind of a dud for me...cooking show tonight canceled, show Sunday canceled, and no sales on Black Friday sale. I was hoping to bump up to the next level for SAT. I might try doing something for Monday, IDK.

I am so happy to hear I'm not the only one with flat Black Friday sales! I made it to $136 before midnight. I'll definitely see if I can't scrounge up a $15 order to put it over, but with 11 people showing interest on Facebook (and some referrals!) I thought for sure I'd pull in more than one $70 order today!Oh well, didn't cost me a thing to try.

So my final sales were about $600. Not bad, not bad at all :thumbup:

I haven't entered everything, but a quick listen to the voicemails and a glance at the emails tells me that I have over $650 in sales. That's just a rough estimate. I tend to round down while doing that, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's over $700. I'll let you know when I get it entered.

My sale is done, though I won't submit it until next Saturday. I'll have the totals before the end of the weekend.

I'm glad yours went well Rae! I wrote down your Black Friday sale format and stuck it in my planner for next year. Mine did terrible and I think it's because it was way different.
I have a feeling that contributed to lack of sales for all of us. I'm going to set up a quick poll just to see if that may have been it.

I sent out my Black Friday weekend sale notice yesterday and got 2 orders so far. I had my Amish customer call me again though (separate from the Black Friday, because she doesn't have a computer). She orders over $150 in stuff to give away as gifts, so I always put her order in as it's own show so she can get the monthly special and the 10% discount for a year. So it was nice to get that surprise call yesterday. :)

I must admit that I'm disappointed with my sales! It's Saturday morning (the day after the sale) and I only had one sale and it was for $95.40...not even enough for a catalog show. However, I just got an email that someone placed an individual order! I'm hoping that she didn't mean for it to be the black Friday because (1) it's the day after and (2) she placed it as individual and not as black Friday, so I can't give any of the discounts that I had offered. If it had been placed as a black Friday order, I would have had enough for a catalog show.Extremely frustrating!

I just finished entering the orders. My grand total of commissionable sales is $842. 25. :)

I'm combining my black friday with cyber monday (offering 10% off) orders. I only got 2 orders on black friday. They totaled about $130. Not shabby, but meh. I'm over $3K in sales already this month, so I'm not too worried about it. Hoping people take advantage of either my 10% off or the free shipping on Monday!

I'm super excited to end my first month as a PC Consultant with my Black Friday Sale...

This month has been awesome, had 4 shows, one recruit, hit my $1250 + some, had a black friday sale and booked 2 shows from it and did $530.00. I'm even extending a little bit of a sale called...The "After After Thanksgiving Sale"

OH MY GOODNESS...not kidding you, it's taken 10 mins to post this because literally as I was typing just got another order :) Now it's at 605.00!!! WHOO HOO!!!

tbailey said:
I'm super excited to end my first month as a PC Consultant with my Black Friday Sale...

This month has been awesome, had 4 shows, one recruit, hit my $1250 + some, had a black friday sale and booked 2 shows from it and did $530.00. I'm even extending a little bit of a sale called...The "After After Thanksgiving Sale"

OH MY GOODNESS...not kidding you, it's taken 10 mins to post this because literally as I was typing just got another order :) Now it's at 605.00!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Great job and congratulations on all of your "firsts" and all of your success!:thumbup:

I'm at 351 with 7 orders. Mine doesn't officially end until tomorrow. Happy with my sale and it put me to the next S-A-T level - Yeah! I hit 3k

I am giving it a last go with a cyber monday sale. I am trying a % off broken down by hours... let's see if this gets me anything.

Can anyone tell me how to submit the black Friday show? I set it up under a host "Black Friday" so it could be searchable on my site. Do I submit it with the customer name "black friday" or do I delete that one and make a new show, consultant as host catalog show?
I'm confused. Also, are we able to order host specials on that show just like any other?

Change the name of the host.

Thanks. So I would just do it as "Consultant as Host?"

Yes, unless you're doing the mystery host thing, and giving someone the show benefits.

i asked my mom if she wanted the 10% phd and so i gave it to her. i didnt get more than $170 so there was no fpv.

I have about $114 in orders so far. Just received an email from my Aunt last night who wants to purchase a set of cookware! My grandmother (her mom) passed away this summer at age 101 and she was a fantastic cook ... so my Aunt's friends gave Aunt Pat money to spend on something that would remind her of her mom -- so she chose the cookware :)

Sheila said:
If any of them are over the $150 mark, remember that you can offer to put them in as their own show and they can get a host special too! ;)

OK, can someone explain this to me please? I'm still fairly new (6 months) so forgive if this is a dumb question, but how does this work? They would be the only guest/host at their own show, and I thought host orders did not count toward guest sales totals. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here so would someone kindly point it out for me? :blushing:

Put in $150 of the order as the guest order. Then the host can get a discount on the remainder of the order and get the host special plus a PHD.

<h2>1. How much is the discount for the Black Friday deal?</h2><p>The discount for the Black Friday deal is 30% off.</p><h2>2. When does the Black Friday deal start and end?</h2><p>The Black Friday deal starts on the Friday after Thanksgiving and typically ends at midnight, but may vary depending on the company's specific promotion.</p><h2>3. Can the discount be applied to any item in the Pampered Chef catalog?</h2><p>Yes, the 30% discount can be applied to any item in the Pampered Chef catalog, unless otherwise stated in the promotion.</p><h2>4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to receive the 30% off discount?</h2><p>No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the 30% off discount. However, some promotions may have a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the discount.</p><h2>5. Can I combine the Black Friday discount with other promotions or discounts?</h2><p>This may vary depending on the specific promotion, but in most cases, the Black Friday discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.</p>

Related to Get the Inside Scoop on My Black Friday Results – Huge Savings at 30% Off!

1. How much is the discount for the Black Friday deal?

The discount for the Black Friday deal is 30% off.

2. When does the Black Friday deal start and end?

The Black Friday deal starts on the Friday after Thanksgiving and typically ends at midnight, but may vary depending on the company's specific promotion.

3. Can the discount be applied to any item in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the 30% discount can be applied to any item in the Pampered Chef catalog, unless otherwise stated in the promotion.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to receive the 30% off discount?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the 30% off discount. However, some promotions may have a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the discount.

5. Can I combine the Black Friday discount with other promotions or discounts?

This may vary depending on the specific promotion, but in most cases, the Black Friday discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn822
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies