• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens if You Go Inactive: My Sad Story

In summary, if you go inactive your website remains but no one can make individual orders on it and you can't set up any wedding registries.
daniellemorgan
If you go inactive what happens to your website?

So annoyed!!!:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

I had a show this past saturday that no one showed up to. The host assured me that she was going to get some outside orders. I told her that she had till today. I just talked to her and she said it was just her who had orders everyone else was too broke to order. So because of that I'm going to be inactive. :cry: :cry: Unless by some miracle I can come up with $101 in sales by midnight. :yuck: :yuck: :( :(

Get on the phone and tell everyone you know about the stoneware sale and the cute heart dish they need to buy for those they love - have a final day sale.

Start calling & calling people. With the stoneware sale, you'd be surprised what you might be able to come up with.

I'm not sure about the website.

I've emailed and called everyone I know. :grumpy:

No one is showing me any love. :(

Can you afford to do some Mother's Day, birthday, graduation, wedding, etc. shopping? Just order things in the names of the people you plan to give them to. You have to eventually buy those gifts anyway...

I wish I could. Unfortunately right now I can't. I could probably order $30-$40 worth of stuff, but that's not going to cut it. :-(

Just last night I called neighbors saying I was putting in my last order of the month and reminded them about the stoneware sale, and the items being discontinued at the end of next month. I got an extra $112 worth of orders at 7pm last night. You never know who will think they're getting the last "steal of a deal" and want to buy because you made them feel like you thought of them and want to save them money.

When you go inactive, your website remains, but no one will be able to make individual orders on it, nor can you set up any wedding registries.

Debala715 said:
When you go inactive, your website remains, but no one will be able to make individual orders on it, nor can you set up any wedding registries.

That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks :)

So did you end up going inactive?
I was down to the wire myself last night b/c I am 33 weeks pregnant and started a full time job back in August, so I've been skating by- and since Christmas had past and I"d done pretty well in November, I was having a hard time drumming up business. So I ended up buying stuff for gifts for family members and such- used my mom's name, and so I figure I'll make $40 back in commission off of it plus get some gifts and stuff I need. I spent more than I was hoping to buy- I hoped to get a hold of a girl who I'd hoped would place a good order, but she keeps avoiding my calls, so I was stuck funding myself last night. In March I have someone who wants to do shows for me though, so I should be set for the next 4 months.

I didn't make it. I haven't heard anything yet, so who knows. My website is still working and my sales are still listed on consultants corner. I sent out an email for my mom who is doing a catty show for me this month, so hopefully i'll get enough orders soon and get back into the swing of things. Thanks for asking.
Where in NC are you?

Asheville- the other side of the state- lol.

I was just reading up on sales waivers and such- and other alternatives to going inactive- are any of those an option 1-2 days after your last date?

I don't know, but I'm still up and running. I'll probably officially go inactive Monday. :-(

it usually takes until the 8th or 10th for everything to update. I had a recruit go inactive Nov. 30th and reactivate Dec. 1. Nothing ever changed online, but she did get the inactive e-mail even though she had already reactivated. She did lose career sales too.

You can apply for a retroactive sales waiver. It's $25, but you'll keep your career sales.

What happens if I become inactive at Pampered Chef?

If you become inactive at Pampered Chef, your consultant account will be placed on hold. This means you will no longer have access to your online store, personal website, and other resources. You will also not receive any commission or benefits during this time.

How long can I be inactive before my account is terminated?

If you are inactive for 12 consecutive months, your consultant account will be terminated. This means you will no longer be a consultant with Pampered Chef and will lose all access to your account and benefits.

What happens to my team if I become inactive?

If you are a team leader, your team will not be affected if you become inactive. However, they may experience a decrease in sales and commission if you are not actively working your business.

Can I reactivate my account after being inactive?

Yes, you can reactivate your account by contacting Pampered Chef's consultant support team. You will need to pay a reactivation fee and meet certain requirements to regain access to your account and benefits.

What should I do if I know I will be inactive for an extended period of time?

If you know you will be inactive for an extended period of time, it is best to communicate with your upline or consultant support team. They can provide guidance on how to minimize the impact on your business and team. You may also consider temporarily transferring your team to a trusted team member during your absence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica_sweetconsultant
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MLinAZ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Adrian