• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Online Orders Indicate Their Contact Person Online?

In summary, there is a way for online orderers to indicate the person who referred them to the fundraiser by using a unique code for each participant. Offering incentives for collecting the most orders is a good idea, but setting up individual host sites may not be feasible. Instead, the consultant suggests offering a prize or recognition for the participant with the most referrals using their unique code. This way, it's a fair competition and everyone has an equal chance to win.
mconsola
I have a fundraiser with 25 participants but I won't get all of their names until the kickoff, after which they are set loose in the world to collect orders. Is there a way for their online orderers to indicate the person who referred them to the fundraiser? I'm debating over whether or not to offer an incentive for collecting the most orders but I'm not sure setting everyone up with their own host site is feasible now.

You could set up an individual "show" online for each person, then just import them all into P3 to the fundraiser. This way you have a record and can keep track...

You could set up one show online and have the host name as the fundraisers name and then in your message out to the 25 people tell them to make sure if anyone orders online that they put their name in the 2nd address line. You can delete it after you import. I did this for a mystery show and it worked out pretty well.

jenniferm said:
You could set up one show online and have the host name as the fundraisers name and then in your message out to the 25 people tell them to make sure if anyone orders online that they put their name in the 2nd address line. You can delete it after you import. I did this for a mystery show and it worked out pretty well.
YES! That's what I was looking for. I thought I'd seen that mentioned here before but couldn't find it. I think this will work out best for this particular fundraiser too.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about your fundraiser with 25 participants. I completely understand your concern about tracking the orders and referrals. Luckily, there is a way for online orderers to indicate the person who referred them to the fundraiser. When setting up your fundraiser, you can create a unique code for each participant to use when sharing their personalized link for the fundraiser. This code can be entered by the online orderers at checkout, and it will attribute the sale to the specific participant.Regarding offering incentives for collecting the most orders, I think it's a great idea. However, setting up individual host sites for each participant may not be feasible at this time. Instead, you could offer a prize or recognition for the participant who has the most referrals use their unique code at checkout. This way, it's still a fair competition and everyone has an equal opportunity to win.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I'm here to support you and your fundraiser in any way I can.Best,
Your Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I indicate a contact person for my online order?

When placing an online order with Pampered Chef, you will be prompted to enter your shipping and billing information. At the bottom of this page, there will be an option to "Add a Contact Person." Click on this and enter the name and contact information for the person who should be associated with the order.

2. Can I change the contact person for an existing online order?

Yes, you can. If you need to update the contact person for an order that has already been placed, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you with making the necessary changes.

3. Will the contact person be notified when the order is shipped?

If you have indicated a contact person for your online order, they will receive an email notification once the order has been shipped. This email will include the tracking information for the package.

4. Can I have multiple contact persons for one online order?

Unfortunately, our system only allows for one contact person per online order. If you need to have multiple people associated with an order, we recommend placing separate orders for each person.

5. What if I don't want to indicate a contact person for my online order?

That is completely fine. Indicating a contact person is completely optional and only necessary if you want someone else to receive the shipment and tracking information. You can leave this section blank and proceed with placing your order as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956