• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Online for Group Fundraiser: How to Include Team Member Name?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of guests leaving comments when placing online orders, specifically for a potential group fundraiser where the team leader wants to know who placed the order. It is suggested to have the guest enter the team member's name in the address line and their own address in the second line. The conversation also mentions an efficient way to transfer information from the web to Pampered Partner.
beepampered
When a guest makes an online order, can they place a comment someplace? I have a potential group fundraiser that the team leader wants to have online orders that indicate which team member got the order to assist in the sorting. I don't want them to have to place the online order and then have to go to the Contact Me section to say who was the person who placed the order. Thanks....

You'll be able to get the name and address of the person who placed the order. Would the guest itself know who the "team leader" was? Or does it matter.

The organization name will be what they enter to find the show but they also want the guest to be able to indicate which person on the team asked them to place the order. I don't want to have to contact each person after an order has been placed and was hoping they could simple type a name in the comment box. Unfortunately, when I place a fake order, I don't see a comment box so think that there is no way to do this.

Thre are two lines for address. So why don't you tell them to type the name of the team member in address line 1 and their own street address in address line 2.

DebbieJ said:
Thre are two lines for address. So why don't you tell them to type the name of the team member in address line 1 and their own street address in address line 2.

I was just going to say that! I got that idea from somewhere on here. So far, working great for a fundraiser I'm doing.

Thanks for the suggestion. Is there an easy way to get all that info from the web to Pampered Partner? I've been cutting and pasting but it seems like there should be a more efficient way - especially if there are 20 orders. Thanks.

beepampered said:
Thanks for the suggestion. Is there an easy way to get all that info from the web to Pampered Partner? I've been cutting and pasting but it seems like there should be a more efficient way - especially if there are 20 orders. Thanks.

Nope, we all need to write to HO and ask them to make it possible to export orders from a show and import them into PP.

Related to Ordering Online for Group Fundraiser: How to Include Team Member Name?

1. How do I add a team member's name to my online order?

To add a team member's name to your online order for a group fundraiser, simply click on the "Add Team Member" button during the checkout process. This will allow you to enter the team member's name and ensure that they receive credit for the sale.

2. Can I add multiple team members to my online order?

Yes, you can add multiple team members to your online order for a group fundraiser. Simply click on the "Add Team Member" button and enter each team member's name separately. This will ensure that all team members receive credit for the sale.

3. What if I forget to add a team member's name to my online order?

If you forget to add a team member's name to your online order, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to manually add the team member's name to the order so they receive credit for the sale.

4. Is there a deadline for adding team member names to my online order?

Yes, there is typically a deadline for adding team member names to your online order for a group fundraiser. This deadline will be communicated to you by your fundraiser coordinator or on the fundraiser's website. Please make sure to add all team member names before the deadline to ensure they receive credit for the sale.

5. Can I change a team member's name after my online order has been placed?

In most cases, team member names cannot be changed after an online order has been placed. However, if you need to make a change, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to assist you in updating the team member's name before the order is processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mconsola
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies