• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality for Team Member Moving to Wv

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can utilize our partnership with corporate housing companies to find suitable temporary housing options for your team member moving to WV. There is no limit to the length of stay for temporary housing, and our consultant support team can work with you to find the best solution for their needs. We have partnerships in various areas of WV and can provide recommendations based on preferences and needs. While Pampered Chef does not directly book temporary housing, our consultant support team can assist in finding and booking options. Amenities for corporate housing options may vary, but most include basic necessities and some may have additional amenities like gym access or housekeeping services.
JMT
I have a team member who is moving to the Charleston WV area and I am hoping to find her a good Director and team to get involved with there! Anybody in the area, or know somebody there??

Thanks!
Jennifer

Hoping somebody will see this and know of a good team to get my consultant in touch with! I'll call HO this week, but would love a "personal" recommendation of an awesome cluster!

My director lives in Ravenswood, it might be agout 30-45 min from where she is, depending where in Charleston she is located. We have a wonderful cluster. I live north of Parkersburg- she is welcome to get in touch with me if she wants.

1. How can I find temporary housing for my team member moving to WV?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can utilize our partnership with corporate housing companies to find suitable temporary housing options for your team member. Simply reach out to your consultant support team for assistance.

2. Is there a limit to the length of stay for temporary housing?

The length of stay for temporary housing options can vary depending on availability and the specific needs of your team member. Our consultant support team can work with you to find the best solution for their length of stay in WV.

3. Are there any recommended areas in WV for temporary housing?

We have partnerships with corporate housing companies in various areas of WV, including major cities such as Charleston and Morgantown. Your consultant support team can provide recommendations based on your team member's preferences and needs.

4. Can I book temporary housing for my team member through Pampered Chef?

While Pampered Chef does not directly book temporary housing for team members, our consultant support team can assist you in finding and booking the best options for your team member's needs.

5. What amenities are typically included in temporary housing options?

Corporate housing options can vary, but most include basic amenities such as furniture, utilities, and kitchen supplies. Some may also include additional amenities like gym access or housekeeping services. Your consultant support team can provide more information on specific amenities for each option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ProudMomma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Liquid Sky