• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order Confirmation - Is it Safe to Contact?

In summary, the person's contact information is shown on the e-mail & lists an e-mail address & phone number. It doesn't say though if they want to be contacted about something or not, though.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just got an online activity e-mail for an outlet order. The person's contact information is shown on the e-mail & lists an e-mail address & phone number. It doesn't say though if they want to be contacted about something or not, though.

I don't recognize the person's name. Is it safe to assume that I can call her & thank her for her order? :confused:

If she had checked that she didn't want to be contacted, then you wouldn't see her name and email address.
GO FOR IT!!!

Yes, if you had an online order and they DIDN'T want to be contacted at all, you wouldn't get the information.By getting the information and nothing else, she is open to communication, just hasn't asked for specific information.

crystalscookingnow said:
OK - so what do I say? :D

Thank you for your order! If I can be of any other assistance to you, or if you would like to host a show to earn FREE product, please let me know. Please call or email me if you have ANY questions at all! Thanks again!

(This is along the lines of what I would say)

I would say something like this.

Hi, this is Crystal w/ the Pampered Chef, and I just received an email that you had ordered from my website. I wanted to let you know that I make it a goal to provide excellent customer service, and I wondered if you had any questions or needed help with anything else at this time?

From her answer, I would let that guide the conversation.

If yes, then answer her questions etc....if no then, "Okay - would you be interested in hearing about our upcoming host and guest specials?"

Then from there, I would thank her, and let her know that if she needs anything else to please call or email....and let her know you will check with her when her order comes in to make sure it is all okay.

I called her tonight while doing my 3-2-1. :) I'm really making a turn-around in my business as of October 1. That's my new year. :D

Anyway, I called her. It wasn't so bad. I used Becky's words to know where to start. She didn't need anything else, but said that I could call back & put her on my newsletter. She is from 2.5 hours away & her SIL gave her my name. I think the greatest compliment is a referral! I'm going to send the SIL a card thanking her, as well.

Did you know that when someone orders off the website, they can also order from regular products without any additional shipping?

1. Is it safe to provide my personal information when placing an online order?

Yes, it is safe to provide your personal information when placing an online order with Pampered Chef. We take the security of our customers' information very seriously and use industry-standard encryption technology to protect all sensitive data.

2. How do I know that my online order has been confirmed?

Once you have completed the checkout process and received a confirmation page or email, your order has been confirmed. You will also receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

3. Can I cancel or make changes to my online order after it has been confirmed?

If you need to make changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders may not be able to be changed or canceled once they have been processed.

4. Will my credit card information be stored after placing an online order?

No, we do not store credit card information after an order has been placed. Your payment information is securely processed and then discarded for your protection.

5. How long does it take to receive an online order confirmation?

You should receive an email confirmation immediately after placing your order. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Intrepid_Chef