• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Stoneware Sales Incentive

In summary, the PC company plans to send out a notification to all achievers in early October about the stoneware sales incentive. They will post a redemption site in early October. All achievers will be notified by email.
britishchef
Just wondering when PC will contact us about the stoneware sales incentive? I guess they probably wait until the end of the month, just not sure how it works. Do they call? How long does it take?

Thanks. :) Since we're moving I'm just wondering if it will be early on in October!

PS I sold 17 pieces all together at my show on Monday!

And another question... I was reading in Recipe for Success that we can get the guest specials on our personal orders. Does that mean we get the NT stones at 20% off plus another 20% off?

Early October17 sold at one show? Wow!! Great job!!On the PC website it says they will post a redemption site on Consultant's Corner in early October, and they will notify all achievers via e-mail.Also, I don't think we earn commission on personal orders, so you would only receive 20% off stoneware you purchase for yourself.

my understanding is yes when you do a personal order you can get the 20% off the NT stone plus the 20% off from your personal order. I also just checked it out to see if it worked and it did

We'll be able to redeem our free stoneware online. They won't be calling you. :)

I believe it said on the flyer and/or in weekly bites that they would be sending out a mass email late in the month or early next month to let people know they can redeem anything they have earned.

OK, I'll be hoping for sooner rather than later then! :) I was wondering if maybe as soon as you sold 36pcs you could redeem and then if you haven't by the end of the month they'd let you know what you did qualify for.Thanks!

You can get 20% off the guest special price on a personal order, just use the special numbers.

Related to Question About Stoneware Sales Incentive

1. What is the current sales incentive for stoneware at Pampered Chef?

The current sales incentive for stoneware at Pampered Chef varies depending on the time of year and promotions being offered. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I earn the stoneware sales incentive as a host or only as a consultant?

The stoneware sales incentive is available to both hosts and consultants. Hosts can earn it by hosting a successful party and consultants can earn it by selling a certain amount of stoneware within a given time frame.

3. How often does the stoneware sales incentive change?

The stoneware sales incentive may change throughout the year as Pampered Chef introduces new products and promotions. It is important to regularly check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website to stay updated on any changes.

4. Can I combine the stoneware sales incentive with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the stoneware sales incentive cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific details about current promotions and incentives.

5. Is the stoneware sales incentive available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

The stoneware sales incentive may vary depending on the country where Pampered Chef operates. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website to see if the sales incentive is available in your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy