• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Receive My Gift Card for Incentive Level 1? FAQs and Updates

In summary, the gift card for Incentive Level 1 will be sent out within 2-4 weeks after the close of the incentive period. It will be sent via email to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account. Unfortunately, the gift card will be a pre-selected retailer chosen by Pampered Chef and requests for specific gift cards cannot be accommodated at this time. If you do not receive your gift card within the specified time frame, please contact Customer Care for assistance. Only one gift card can be used per transaction; multiple gift cards can be used for separate purchases.
tiffanypc05
Okay so I earned level 1 of the incentive last year so when will i receive the gift card? I wont be able to attend conference...also, does anyone know if we will be choosing what places to get the gift card from as it was in the past or will we get a giftcard with a credit card logo on it? I read the new info that we just recieved and it said we'd be getting the gc with credit card logo on it next year but wasn't sure if that's what would be happening this year?

The 2006 incentive was GCs from vendors you pick. You should be getting info soon.

You can order it on CC. I did it the other day. There's a link on the home page for you to choose conference cash or the gc.

1. When will I receive my gift card for Incentive Level 1?

The gift card for Incentive Level 1 will be sent out within 2-4 weeks after the close of the incentive period.

2. How will I receive my gift card?

The gift card will be sent via email to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder for the email.

3. Can I choose which gift card I receive?

Unfortunately, the gift card will be a pre-selected retailer chosen by Pampered Chef. We are unable to accommodate specific requests for gift cards at this time.

4. What if I don't receive my gift card within the specified time frame?

If you do not receive your gift card within 2-4 weeks after the close of the incentive period, please reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance.

5. Can I combine multiple gift cards for a larger amount?

No, only one gift card can be used per transaction. If you have multiple gift cards, you can use them for separate purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • alidafrizzell