• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bar Keepers Friend ( to Clean Stainless Cookware)

In summary, to use Bar Keepers Friend on stainless cookware, wet the surface and sprinkle the powder, then scrub gently with a damp sponge or cloth in a circular motion. It is not recommended for use on non-stainless cookware and is safe for use on stainless steel. The frequency of use will depend on the condition of the cookware, and it can also be used to remove rust stains.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
What does this look like....and which area of the wal-mart would this be located..

I've only used my saute pan twice, and the first time was to cook sausage patties for breakfast..There is still a ring in my pan from cooking them..No, i didn't burn them..but the spot where each patty is still discolored..

I would like to at lest SHOW the saute pain at my 2 shows this weekend, but only if I can get it clean??

Clueless on the Bar Keepers Friend?

It's by the other abrasive cleaners--Comet, Cameo, etc. The stuff that comes in cans.

I took my SS pan to a host of mine so she could look at it right after my DH used it, it definitly looked like I had used it and I told her sorry about the look and she said it was no big deal, and that she was very impressed with the pan and booked off of her show for the end of Sept

Hello there!I'm sorry to hear about the discoloration on your saute pan. It sounds like you may have some residue build-up on the pan that is causing the discoloration. Bar Keepers Friend is a great product for removing tough stains and build-up on cookware. It can be found in the cleaning aisle of most grocery stores, including Walmart.As for the location of the saute pan in Walmart, it would most likely be in the kitchen or cookware section. You can also check in the household goods or small appliances area. I hope this helps and that you are able to get your saute pan clean for your upcoming shows. Happy cooking!

Related to Bar Keepers Friend ( to Clean Stainless Cookware)

1. How do I use Bar Keepers Friend to clean my stainless cookware?

To use Bar Keepers Friend, wet the surface of your stainless cookware and sprinkle the powder directly onto the surface. Use a damp sponge or cloth to gently scrub the surface in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a clean cloth.

2. Can I use Bar Keepers Friend on non-stainless cookware?

No, Bar Keepers Friend is specifically designed for use on stainless steel. It is not recommended for use on non-stainless cookware, as it may cause damage or discoloration.

3. Is Bar Keepers Friend safe to use on my stainless cookware?

Yes, Bar Keepers Friend is safe to use on stainless steel cookware. It is non-toxic and does not contain harsh chemicals, making it safe for use in the kitchen.

4. How often should I use Bar Keepers Friend on my stainless cookware?

The frequency of using Bar Keepers Friend on your stainless cookware will depend on how often you use and clean your cookware. For regular maintenance, we recommend using it every few weeks or as needed. If your cookware has heavy stains or build-up, you may need to use it more frequently.

5. Can I use Bar Keepers Friend to remove rust from my stainless cookware?

Yes, Bar Keepers Friend is effective in removing rust stains from stainless steel cookware. Wet the surface and sprinkle the powder directly onto the rust stains. Use a damp sponge or cloth to gently scrub in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean cloth. Repeat if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
pamperedape